Part 6

( 6:42 am ) * Buzz Buzz *

" Babe, shut down your phone! Its been bugging since like 3am! " Matt's raspy voice whispers.

" Matthew, its not mine! I actually don't even know where it is. I'm going to go look for it. " I stood up and unlocked my door slowly.

I wonder around the living room and see nothing, I go downstairs and see it laying on the kitchen counter. I grab it and head upstairs.

" I fo- " I got cut off my Matt.

He looks at me with his eyes widely. His breath increases a little bit more every second.

Matthew throws a pair of black leggings at me and his phone.

" Put something under you dirty slut! See for yourself or maybe you don't need to since you already know your little secret, you whore! "

I grab Matthews phone and read Alexia Domethy on the top of the screen I look down and read the texts.

Alexia: Your gf is cheating on you!

Alexia: How the fuck are you dating her??!

Alexia: Every single day after school she hooks up with Cameron!

Alexia: They are dating!

Alexia: I have a picture to prove. I'll send it.

Alexia: New Picture Message!

I saw the picture and there was a girl and a boy laying down in the grass kissing. It looked like me but it wasn't me. She had short hair and mine wasn't that short. The guy had a snapback on and shorts. It didn't look like Cameron.

It looks like she got the picture off internet and edited parts to make it look close enough to Cameron & I.

I lock the screen and try to explain.

" What the heck? I don- "

" I knew it! You know its tru- "

" I don't hook up with Ca-"

" DON'T MENTION THAT IDIOT AROUND ME! YOU HOOK UP WITH HIM! YOU ARE EVEN DATING HIM! WHY WON'T YOU ADMIT IT? " Matt raised his voice.

I'm mute.

Tears fall down my cold cheeks. I run over to Gages room. Its locked I knock as loudly as I can.

Matthew grabs his belongings and heads out the door.

" .. bye ma- athew .. " my voice cracks.

Gage rapidly opens his door.

He sees me crying and hugs me.

" What's just happened? Talk to me! "

I can't talk there's a lump in my throat again.

" Did Matthew do something to you? Or what! "

I nod.

" Matt? "

I nod again.

He grabs his phone and dials Matthew's number. Sets it on speaker and walks away.

I run over to my room and throw myself onto the sheets.

I smell Matthews colon and my Victoria's secret perfume.

Something I wish he didn't leave here to make me even more sad than I am already.

I get dizzy and stand up.

I wipe off my tears and take the few strips of hair that are laying in my my face off and remove my lips from being closed.

I take a deep breath and start sobering. I slowly loose power inside. And hope Gage can come in any moment.

I hear him yelling at Matthew through the phone.

" Matt! Who would think shes dating Cameron! You're nearly one of the five people she knows around. She is in love with you! She wouldn't do that! "

I loose my vision and scream Gage's name as loud as I can but only small whispers come out.

" Ga-a-ge! "

I faint.