Part 2

" Hello? " I ask

" Hey! Before you say anything or get freaked out, I like bagels. "

   " WHO ARE YOU? " I asked getting more and more freaked out, I felt my head spin like some weiners inside a grill trying to cook.

" No no, don't freak out. " he says and then sits on the edge of the bed

" Let me just explain. You and & I crashed while boarding our Penny's and the funny part is, we were both on our phones. " he says and takes out a smirk

" You collapsed onto the ground and shattered your phone, but I will pay for it. You got some injuries on your shoulders and thighs but I fixed them. And now you're here on my room. I was waiting for you to wake up since I carried you here because, I don't know where you live and you seemed very confused. "

   " Thank you, I appreciate it, and don't worry about my phone I can fix it myself. I guess I have to go now. Your so sweet and again thank you. " I say and stand up.

He grabs my hand and pushes me down causing me to sit again.

" Matthew. Matthew Lee Espinosa. " he says and smiles widely.

" Jennifer Hemmings. Nice to meet you Matthew. " I reply.

" So you're new around here? Or..

" Yeah, all the way from Washington! "

" Oh that's awesome. I'm going to Washington in the next two weeks for an event called Magcon. People get preety into it. "

   " Never heard of it. "

" Well it nearly has begun. I'm a performer. Im famous in some type of way. "

   " Niiice, well I have to go, don't want my mom to think I'm lost. Hahaha. " I say

" Wow, I didn't expect that at all. "

   " Oh I'm sorry. Is there something wrong I did? " I raise my eyebrow

" No not at all. I just mean I didn't expect you to act normal after I told you I'm famous. Many people can't seem to control themselves and get a lil annoying. " Matt replies

   " Well I don't know what to say. Sorry. " I look down. " I better get going. "

" Yeah sorry for keeping you too long. I hope you feel better. "

   I stand up and walk near the door

" Mind walking me to the porch, I don't know the way out. " I giggle

" Gotcha. " he says

      We walk towards the front door and he hands me my phone

Matt also takes a second look at my thighs and shoulders

I can also see a bruise on my mid-thigh

" Ouch! " I scream/whisper

Matthew steps back and puts his hands in surrender. " I'm sorry. " he smiles a little

" Its fine. " I replied and laugh

" Well I'm sorry for the incident, hope you feel better soon anndd yeah. " he told me not even looking at me

I hug him. " Thank you so much I really hope we see each other some time again. "

he slowly wraps his arms around me

He pads my back gently

I pull away and see my penny laying on a bench

I walk and grab it and look back again. " See you! "

" Bye."

      As I ride home. I think of Matthew. I felt one or two butterflies flying around and then a couple more join

Nahh. It can't be that way, I nearly had several minutes with him.

**

   " Jen, where were you?! " my mom yells

   " I fell and just got injured a little. I decided to sit on a bench and try to forget about the pain but it still hurts a little. "

   " Jennifer Hemmings!! For gods sakes! I shouldn't of let you out! "

   " Mom, I choose to skate, you have to know I will fall down and tumble. But I will get up and forget it. "

   " Uff, alright then. I don't have anything else to say. But next time call me or something at least. " she says and puts her hands on her hips.

   " I was gonna until I pull out my phone and see my screen shattered. " I take out my phone and show my mom.

   " Give me that. " She grabs my phone out of my view and places it inside a zip lock bag. " We will go fix it tomorrow. Until now I don't know ask Gage to play a board game with you."

   " I'm okay. " I turn on the TV and start watching Friends.

   " Mooooom!! " I hear Gage yell. " We enter school tomorrow right? "

   " Yes. Which means you guys will be starting new and I hope to see good grades! "

**

   " See you guys! " My mom says waving to us. " Have fun! "

     I feel like I'm about to throw up. I'm excited yet nervous.

   " Well, school here we go! Gage says sarcastically. I throw my hands up in the air and shake them. " Yaay, I guess. " and Gage laughs.

**

   We arrive to our new school. First impressions: clean, amazing, big. I now feel like I'm more than ready

We pull off to a parking and walk to the from of our school

Gage puts his left arm on my shoulders and we head to the office.

   " Jennifer Hemmings and Gage Hemmings please. "

   The supervisor looks up and smiles. " You guys must be the new kids. Right? " she then takes out two papers.

   " Yeah, and thanks. " I grab the papers and head out. " Have a nice day! " she smiles bigger

" You too. " I reply

   " Health,Calculus, Swimming Class ... " I read

   " Physics, Pre-History, Science.. " Gabe reads.

   " okaayy . " Gage & I say causing us to laugh after.

   * Ring Ring

   We look at each other and say, good luck. And then we both head to our class

As I walk into Health class I can see the few spots left. I take one in the back. I sit next to a boy who has a grey hoodie on.

   " Hi. "

   He turns around and take his hoodie off. " Hi Im Ma- Jennifer! " he says surprised.

   " Hey! I didn't know you went here Matthew! "

  " Well now I do. I used to do private school though. "  he says in a sleepy voice

**

   I walk down to my second class. And see a lot of girls stare at me. A tall blonde comes to me it looks like she's gonna say hi! But suddenly I stopped breathing.

   ~~ cliffhanger I know! I hope you guys enjoyed. comment & vote for more! ~~