✰ E P I L O G U E ✰

five months later...

"Henry, please go over to the racks and organize the cloths! Jessica, get the coupons out so you can distribute them to the customers! Oh, and Keith... please stop wandering around like a headless deer!"

My orders fill through the air as my different employees run around frantically, probably scared as hell while I stare at them with angry eyes. But there's a reason why I'm so uptight today!

Today is the release of my winter clothes, the clothes that I've been tirelessly designing since October. I spent blood, sweat, and tears on it, making sure that every hem and sew was perfectly placed and designed. But if my employees don't get their shit together, then we're going to be having issues.

And you don't want to be having issues with me.

My phone rings on the kiosk as I mumble profanities to myself and jam the phone up to my ear, not even looking at the caller ID. "I am literally about to explode at this very moment, and you calling me is making more steam release from me like a fucking kettle cooker, so please leave me the hell alone," I growl into the phone.

"... Good morning to you too, Ree Ree."

My cheeks immediately flush red as my eyes widen in embarrassment. "Oh, h-hey Ayu! Sorry for my attitude back there, I'm just extremely stressed at work right now."

"Yeah, I could tell you were," she chuckles into the phone. "And why? Is everything alright?"

"Everything is far from alright," I mumble, angling my neck to the left so it can cradle my phone while I simultaneously pat down the outfits placed on the different mannequins. "Today is the day when my winter clothes release—in fact, they will be releasing in approximately ten minutes—and I am shitting in my goddamn pants at this very moment."

"Yikes. Do you need some toilet paper for that?"

I hiss into the phone, "Now's not the time for jokes, Ayu!"

"Okay, okay, yeesh, looks like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." She lets out a chortle.

"Sorry, again," I breathe out. "I'm just super stressed right now, that is all."

"It's fine," she sighs. "Just take it easy, alright? And you should be excited for the release of your winter clothes! You spent endless nights on them, and they even turned out to be so great!"

"Yeah, I know," I mutter. "I just hope that customers come into my store and like my outfits and buy them as well."

Ayushi snorts. "Ree Ree, do you know what utter bullshit you're speaking right now? Your store has been so successful ever since it opened up last summer! You've been racking up profits left and right, and your store is ranked 4/5 on most websites as well. Oh, and not to mention how an A-list celeb came by your store last week."

"Yeah, I was pretty much fangirling when Julia Roberts walked in and complimented my outfits."

"Exactly!" Ayushi yelps.

"Okay, well, I see what you mean by that," I mumble in a small voice. "It's just super difficult handling a store that's spiraling out of control, successful wise."

"But you've been doing a pretty great job lately, so you need to give yourself some credit for that."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I let out a sigh of relief as I wander back so I can make sure that side of the store is completely organized as well. "Now, enough about me. How are you doing?"

"Eh, it's going mediocre," she blows out some air into the phone. "Residency is a pain in the ass, but me and Suhana shadow and study together as well, so it's a little less painful than I thought it would be. And at the same time, I've got wedding planning still going on, and I am definitely going to have to kick it up a notch because the wedding is November of next year."