ch. 39 ✰ last night in Costa Rica

"Oh my God, guys! So glad that you're back!"

I get drenched in kisses and hugs from Ayushi, and she goes over and engulfs him in a bear hug as well. He groans, and Ayushi giggles. "We missed you guys so much!" she smiles, finally releasing from him.

"We missed you too, Ayu. Even though we were only gone for two days," I sigh.

"But that's two days too many," she grumbles. Akash and I laugh as we step inside Ayushi's villa. We just came back from Playa del Coco this evening, a day before we boarded onto the cruise back to San José yesterday. After we had gone skinny dipping Friday early morning and made out in the ocean, which was probably the most exhilarating thing I had ever done, we then ate breakfast and packed our things up to go back to San José. Oh yeah! And I obviously cannot forget to mention how awkward and embarrassing it was telling the receptionist that our entire patio was destroyed.

Thank God he didn't ask why it was.

Afterwards, we boarded onto the cruise and slept there for the night. Akash and I basically enjoyed our time there again, walking around and holding hands. We also had the best dinner ever there, talking about everything and anything that came to mind. And then there was the things we did at night...

I honestly feel sort of solemn right now, and not only because we left Playa del Coco, but also because we're leaving to go back to America tomorrow. So many amazing memories were created here, and I am definitely going to miss Costa Rica and the wonderful friends I made here. Another part of me is also upset that going back to New York means that I'm going to have to deal with finding a job, Chelsea and Nick, and my annoying parents. Great.

But I might as well enjoy the last full day that I have here, with Ayushi, Manav, Neha, Suhana, Ali, and Akash.

We walk further inside and see the rest of the gang perched by the living room. They set their eyes on us and run up to us, bombarding us with questions, mainly pertaining to how Playa del Coco was.

"The beach was so amazing!" I eagerly exclaim to everybody. "The cruise there and back was simply perfection, regarding how much we ate there." I turn to Akash, who stands shoulder-to-shoulder to me. "Right, Akash?"

He nods his head, grinning towards the others. "It was definitely worth going there. And I am honestly going to miss this place as well."

Everybody nods their head in agreement. "I'm going to miss this place too," Ali sighs. "We should do something fun today. Like, together."

"Like what?" Neha asks. I notice her and Ali are standing together as well, and I also cannot wait to bombard her with questions about where she stands with Ali now.

"We can just chill by the pool and start a campfire, like we did the first day here," Ayushi grins, looking up at Manav. He brushes his long hair aside and smiles towards Ayushi, and then looks towards us. I notice that they are holding each other hands, and Ayushi basically looks ecstatic as she clings onto Manav's arm. "That's a good idea," Manav replies.

"I agree," Suhana chimes in. "It'll be a great way to catch up with everybody else's lives and have a wonderful time together."

"Yes!" I grin. "But is there going to be alcohol involved?" I wink.

"Of course! What kind of question is that?" Ayushi scoffs. Everybody starts to laugh, and I join in as well. Tonight is going to be so emotional, but amazing as well, since we will be spending time together. Everybody had split up to do different things this week, considering the fact that Ayushi and Manav had come back from their trip couple of days ago, and Akash and I came here literally two hours ago. Now, everybody is finally together for one last time.