Disclaimer~

This book contains depictions of mental conditions such as:

-Depression

-Anxiety (Social Anxiety)

-Suicidal thoughts

-Perfectionism

-Substantial sleep deprivation

If at any point you feel triggered by an event shown in this novel, please exit out of it immediately and if needed, seek help or guidance from a trusted source.

International Suicide Hotlines Lists (per Country)

https://www.opencounseling.com/suicide-hotlines

https://faq.whatsapp.com/general/security-and-privacy/global-suicide-hotline-resources/

https://www.suicidestop.com/call_a_hotline.html

<>

The main character depicted in this novel is a fictional person, although aspects of their experiences are based on real life events of the author's life.

Aspects of this character's life may be emphasized for fictional/artistic effect, especially with the figurative language used in this novel.

Please respect anyone in the comments who may wish to share their innermost feelings. Refrain from using judgements or assumptions towards them, especially in regards to mental health. If there are any comments that are considered highly offensive or judgemental, they will be removed.

This novel is not meant to glorify people with mental disorders. It is meant to show what it looks like and the thoughts that might occur, based on my personal experiences with the mental disorders/health conditions listed above. 

It is meant to bring a human experience to having a mental disorder in the form of a journal.

<>

There is nothing wrong in wanting a friend who one can relate to. Your problems are not irrelevant, no matter how invisible they appear.

This is Cal, signing on.

~12:02am