Drown

A/N: There was a time jump in Blissful Chaos for at least two years. This two years wasn't a big deal in Ronan's life but it was in Marcus's in Chaos Endured. There really won't be a huge time jump like it was in Blissful Chaos because those years helped build Marcus who he. Hopefully that can clear up some confusion !

All the boys went to the dock of the lake. Ash and Andrew went ahead and jumped in.

"The water feels great guys!" Ash said swimming. Judas groaned.

"We just got here you damn fish! Give us a minute!" Judas yelled. Marcus shook his head and placed his things under a tree.

"I can see why Andrew and Ash are similar. They're basically the same person." Foster said laughing. Marcus chuckled.

"Great. Now I have two drama queens to deal with." He said. Marcus looked around to find Ronan. Ronan was unpacking his stuff under a different tree with Judas.

"Quit staring. Andrew is already mad the fact that you lied and said it might've been him that gave Ronan those marks." Foster said.  Marcus sighed.

"Dont remind me. I didn't know what else to do." Marcus said.

"I know you can't tell him the truth just yet. But you know if you dont, he will just move on." Foster said. Marcus nodded.

"I know. I just cant yet. It's too soon." Marcus said. Foster groaned and smacked Marcus is the back of the head.

"You will never get anywhere if you dont tell him." Foster scolded. Marcus rubbed the back of his head, frustrated. Ronan watched Marcus and Foster. Judas chuckled.

"Quit staring. They're going to think something is up." Judas said. Ronan shook his head.

"Do you think Marcus has a crush on anyone?" Ronan asked. Judas sighed.

"Probably. Not my place to say. Why do you ask?" Ronan shrugged.

"I'm starting to wonder if I should start living life normally. Maybe dating wouldn't be bad." Ronan said.

"You like Marcus dont you?!" Judas yelled. The other boys perked up when they hear Marcus's name. Ronan shoved his hand over Judas's mouth.

"Shut the fuck up! I dont need everyone knowing!" Ronan yelled. Foster leaned in to Marcus.

"What do you think they're talking about?" He asked him. Marcus shrugged his shoulders.

"Beats me. We should start getting ready to swim." Marcus said, standing up and taking off his shirt. Ronan watched Marcus take his clothes off in amazement. Ever since Marcus has been training, his body has toned up nicely and he started to fill out more muscle. Judas chuckled and lifted Ronan's chin.

"Quit drooling, Ro." Judas teased. Ronan shook his head and groaned.

"Fuck me." Ronan said. Judas cackled.

"You want some one to least." Judas said. Ronan punched Judas's arm hard, leaving a mark forming. Ash and Andrew watched the group of boys from the lake.

"What's taking them so long?" Andrew asked.

"Beats me. Ronan looks kinda upset." Ash said.

"So does Marcus. You think something is up with them?" Andrew asked. Ash sighed.

"They are so love struck, it's not even funny." Ash said. Andrew nodded.

"And they're hiding it from each other. It's sad honestly." Andrew said.