Reunion

Marcus got off the train and sighed. He looked at the sign that said "Welcome!" and chuckled.

"Home Sweet Home." He whispered to himself. He started to walk out of the train station and looked at the road. He pulled out his phone.

"Hello?"

"I'm at the station. When can you and JJ pick me up?" He asked.

"We will be there shortly. We got another person coming with us also." Freya said with excitement. Marcus groaned.

"Its not a road trip, Rey. Not everyone needs to come." He said. Freya laughed.

"Trust me. You'd want to see this person." She said before hanging up. Marcus looked at his phone and groaned louder.

M: I made it home.

Jen: good. How was the trip?

M: long.

Marcus sat down on the sidewalks and waited. He felt another message come in.

F: hey Andrew had your old phone from your old high school days and saw a few pictures that you may have wanted. I'm gonna send the to you.

He read the message and saw two pictures attached. One for his 15th birthday where all four guys were standing around the cake and smiling. The other is the one of Ronan asleep on Marcus's shoulder. Marcus smiled at both pictures and rubbed his eyes.

M: thanks. I really needed those.

He stared at the pictures until he saw a black SUV pull up next to him. He looked up and stared. Freya got out of the passenger side of the vehicle and smiled.

"Hey there." She said and Marcus nodded in response. He heard the other side of the door open and stood up. He saw a guy with thick dark hair come around the car and froze, staring at Marcus. Marcus's bag fell off of his shoulders and stared at the other.

"Judas.." He whispered. Judas shook his head in disbelief.

"Marcus Holbrook. Goddamnit!" He said, running to him and hugging him tightly. Marcus hugged back,laughing.

"You have so much to explain! I have so much to explain! Oh God!" Judas said, on the verge of tears. Marcus pulled away and stared at Judas.

"You've grown well. Freya said that there was someone else meeting us as well." Marcus stated. Judas smiled slightly and nodded. Out of the corner of Marcus's eyes, he saw curly blonde hair and bright pastel clothes. He looked passed Judas and chuckled.

"Jared?! What the-?!" Marcus said. Ash stood far away, scratching his arm and scared to come forward. Judas leaned in.

"Hes been through a lot. He is still trying to come back to himself. Give him time." Judas explained. Marcus stormed over to Ash and stared at the boy.

"Ash. Its Marcus." He told the timid boy. Ash stared at Marcus for a good minute and tears started to fall from his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said, gripping Marcus into a tight hug. Marcus was taken back and held him close.

"What happened, Ash?" Marcus asked.

"You left and then things got worse. Freya convinced me to come with her and join. To get better." He said. Marcus nodded and sighed.

"Almost all of us is here. We still have one more we need to get back." Marcus said. Freya came around and petted Ash's back.

"We need to get going to the base." She said. Marcus and Judas nodded. They all got into the SUV and Marcus looked out the window. Judas nudged Marcus and smiled.