Worthy

Marcus slipped on a tee shirt over his chest. Ash groaned in his black robe.

"I hate the color black. I like my colors! Why do we have to wear these robes again?" Ash whined.

"Black covers blood. Your friend's blood will be a prize." The voice said. Marcus ignored him and chuckled.

"We have to keep secret. If we were to wear bright colors, we will be noticed. Besides, we have our change of clothes under the robes. We only have to wear them until the fight ends." Marcus explained. Ash groaned loud and plopped on the bed.

"Maybe after his fight, we could see him and Jen?" Ash asked. Marcus shook his head.

"No Ash. He cant know." Marcus scolded, slipping on the black robe. Ash whined.

"You're no fun in this at all." Ash said.

"Its not suppose to be fun, Ash. We have to see him grow in his power. That's what were seeing. And we got to get a blood sample to if he was injected with that fucking vamped up wolfs-bane." Marcus scolded once more. He heard a knock on his door and opened it to see Judas and Freya in their robes.

"Are we ready?" Judas asked. Marcus looked back at Ash and chuckled.

"Yes were ready. Let's go see this fight." He said walking out of the door. They stated at Marcus walking away. Ash came up to them and sighed.

"This is going to be hard on him." Judas said. Freya nodded.

"We have to keep an eye on him to not interfere with this fight." She said. The three started following Marcus. They drove the arena and Marcus stood on top of the hill, seeing the people they recruited come to watch. Freya looks at Marcus and sighs. Everyone's robe hoods were up, covering their faces from everyone.

"Are you okay with this? Watching this fight?" She asked. 

"He wont win against me. He will suffer as I pick my teeth with his bones." Marcus felt like he was going insane but he hid it will. He nodded his head.

"This is something I need to see." Marcus said. Ash gasped with excitement and screamed. He pointed at a figure walking out to arena.

"There he is! Oh he has changed so much!" Ash screamed. Everyone looked at Ronan walking out to the field with confidence. They seen him look around at the crowd and turned his focus on Jen walking out of her side of the arena.

"He has changed." Judas whispered.

"But Aunt Jen holds so much power. Her demon is very strong. And her power is to control life energy. It is a bitch when she gets going." Freya pointed out. Marcus just stared at the two figures facing each other. Jen looked up at the crowd and eyed him. She nodded and smirked. Marcus returned the jester.

"He's got this." Marcus said. They saw Malcom come out to the middle of the field, loud speaker in hand.

"Welcome, all supernaturals! We are here to witness a fight of all ages! One of Alistair Martin and Jennifer Henderson! The fight is until one is knocked out. Opponents, come to the middle!" The crowd cheered on.

"LETS GO RONAN!" Ash yelled. Judas smacked the back of his head.

"Really Ash?! Were suppose to keep quiet!" He scolded. Ash rubbed his head.

"Everyone is cheering. It's not like he can hear us anyway." Ash pointed out.

"He does have a point, Judas. Go Ronan!" Freya screamed. Marcus stared down at the figures walking away from each other, taking their places.

"You can do this, my love." Marcus whispered.

"Are you ready for a fight of supernaturals!?" Malcom yelled. Freya and Ash yelled as Judas crossed his arms against his chest. The sound of the alarm goes off and fight began. Marcus kept close eye on Ronan's move. He heard Andronicus speak up about the fight.