Introductions

Nayeon, 26, is the oldest of the group. She grew very protective of Lena and would most likely fight anyone who messed with her. Even though she is serious about Lena, she is actually very childlike with her friends.

Jeongyeon, 25, is always neat and her desk gives that away very quickly. She is one of the overprotective moms of Lena, just might as well stay away from Lena. She also loves to tell jokes, but when she gets serious, it gets scary.

Momo, 25, is the master behind the plans. It's surprising she can come up with really good plans because she's either sleeping or snacking unless their boss walks by then she's working. She's also one of the few people that are really good at getting confessions from the people they bring in.

Sana, 25, is the sharp shooter of the group, but also the clumsiest one in the group. She will fight anyone with no hesitation if they are mean to her baby, Lena. She is very affectionate because that is just in her nature and she lets the group know they are loved.

Jihyo, 25, is the leader of the group, but not the boss. Her teammates see her as their boss though. She is the other overprotective mom over Lena, and that should tell you to not mess with Jihyo because it's not fun. She might be stern or strict, but she is actually loving and caring. Very good at catching the criminals or leading the group to catching them.

Mina, 25, the quiet one, but very stealthy. That leads to accidentally sneaking up on her friends, but it comes in handy at work. She is the best person to send in for interrogations because she has a strong death stare which usually freaks out who she's interrogating. She is also good at finding clues because she thinks outside of the box, and that is usually what they need.

Dahyun, 24, is a nice cop and is usually friendly with the criminals which works sometimes because some of them just need a friend. When work is hard, and they are all not having a good day, she is that burst of positive energy that the team needs. She's the team's fastest runner, so she's always chasing the runaways and gets them down. Also found snacking with Momo 80% of the time....90% of the time.

Chaeyoung, 23, is the one that draws all the time, whether as a sketch artist or just drawing for fun. Chases down criminals with Dahyun, but is just a little bit slower than Dahyun. At work when she doesn't want to do work, she's either telling jokes with Jeongyeon or pulling pranks with Tzuyu

Tzuyu, 23, is the one that is savage, but when it comes to Lena, she's soft with her. She's also the one that gets things off the high self, or evidence from a high spot since she is the tallest in the group. Her and Chaeyoung pull pranks a lot, they have gotten scolded for it, but that doesn't stop them. But when it comes to bad guys, she chases them with Dahyun and Chaeyoung, but goes for the tackle. She doesn't care if it's on grass or concrete, they are protecting her from falling with their face.

Lena, 20, is the youngest and very baby-like because her team likes to baby her, and she doesn't mind that, she lost her happiness and was glad to be getting it back. She was able to get on the force young because she skipped a lot of grades and is really smart. The one secret the team doesn't know is that she is the suspect they are looking for.

Do you actually want to see this story?