Ch. 13

As everyone watched Lena slowly adjust herself to start what she was doing, Lena started to talk to herself. It was the only way she can concentrate, now that she doesn't always have to stay quiet. She felt around the knot the tied her hands together and slowly being able to untie them, perks of having small hands. Jihyo sighed watching Lena "Give up Lena, it's no use."

Once Lena actually got her hands untied she to slowly feel what was keeping the chain tied, and laughed "Gosh, there's a reason I call them idiots", they used 3 zip ties, and a lock to keep it tied. So the first thing she needed to do was get out of the rope that tied her. Luckily for her they were low enough to  slowly undo the knot, it took a while, but sooner or later the rope fell to the floor. Everyone was staring at Lena with shocked faces, how she managed to get out of the rope, it really is surprising.

Lena was always prepared for everything, she got her foot close enough to her hand, where she can pull the pin out from where it's hidden. She always had it because it can be used to release zip ties without cutting them. So she was able to get the zip ties undone, causing the chain to loosen and fall because the lock was just there to keep the chains actually in place.

Lena crawled out of the chain, put the pin back where it's hidden and stood up "Idiots I swear!...gosh I'm pissed." Sana started kick "Hey Lena, come free us. DS is up there, we can go get him!" Lena shook her head and pulled out the Bobby pin that she always puts in her hair everyday just in case. For who she is...she needs to be prepared for anything that happens and this is something that happened. She picked the lock to the chain and put it to the side for later along with the rope she was tied in. Once done she went to her bag and looked in it before looking at all of Twice, she had the most serious face ever "Okay so those idiots will be down soon, all 10 of them...I want you guys to stay calm, even after you find out. Promise me?" They nod, they have never seen Lena look so serious, and determined.

Lena sighed, she is in her criminal mind set, and those guys were not going to get the best of her, and she grabbed it and set it down and took a deep breath before opening it and pulling out clothes. She put of the hoodie and mask, before looking up and pulling out DS gloves, all of them gasp. Tzuyu pulled on the rope "YOU ARE DS! HOW COULD YOU?!" Sana look at her "Tzuyu calm down, remember what she said, and now look at who she is" Jeongyeon sighed "We almost killed you" Lena nodded, and put on her normal sized gloves "Yes, and the reason DS didn't kill you is because I didn't want to lose you." Nayeon scoffed "You really care about us, you don't have a heart." Lena's head shot up and glared directly at Nayeon "I was forced into this life, how you saw me at work is how I was, I no longer had happiness when Olddie up there kidnapped me and made me who I am."

Everyone went silent, Lena was dressed and ready to work. She had changed into her pants, put on her hoodie and mask, didn't care about the glasses, kept her shoes off and only had black socks on. She had on her normal sized gloves and not the big ones, because there was now no point to hide it. She took out all the paper work "They are coming down, keep calm, I will protect you. Now that you hate me, I will let you guys walk out of here unharmed. But I will tell you this now, I am not going to jail, if you want to arrest me...good luck" Nobody said anything.

Nayeon was having mixed emotions, more that she wanted to hate Lena, but still saw her as a baby, well not as much but still enough. Jeongyeon was trying to keep her emotions in tact, but was finding it hard to trust anyone now. Momo was mad, she didn't want to talk anymore, she felt betrayed. Sana was more forgiving, she didn't totally forgive Lena, but enough to not want her to leave. Jihyo felt like she can change Lena for the better, but was really disappointed in her, but not angry just sad. Mina was upset, they worked with the killer all along, and was tired of getting up, and tired of working on the case, she wanted Lena and Mr.Kim in jail. Dahyun and Chaeyoung felt the same, they were confused about how to feel, they felt really betrayed, but really sad to hear that Lena will leave them, but at the same time felt like she deserved to be left behind. Tzuyu was ready to kick Lena's ass, and just give her the longest more scariest scolding ever, and full on going off on her.

Lena looked at them, and saw the various amounts of different emotions. She shook her head and pulled out the secret pocket in her bag, she had a switch blade and her silencer. She put the blade in her pocket and the silencer in her back. She looked around and saw the 7 cameras in there, and knew she would deal with it later. She hid behind barrels and waited, and as if on time the idiots walked in. 10 people walked in, and a guy stopped "Where did she go?!" Lena jumped on the man and held the blade to his neck "Okay put you weapons down, or you will all go down." One guy put his weapon down, and Lena took of her mask "This mask has no point actually, but you number 6 are dead either way."

Lena from day 1, gave each man a certain number for how much of idiots they are, the smarter they are the less number they have. So Lena jumped of the guys back, and shot him from behind "2 down 9 more to go" They all backed up a little, but still pointing guns at Lena, so Lena put her gun on the floor "Let's play a game, a fighting game, you idiots vs me. The point is to knock the other out. Understand, no weapons." Lena finished as she dropped her blade, leading the others to follow and circle around Lena, as Twice watched worriedly. The fight began, 9 vs 1...

So change of username, on both here and Asianfanfic... why_not_kpop

So I have many new ideas of many new stories..Blackpink, Red Velvet, or Twice, mostly Twice but yea...I am just waiting to finish these stories or at least 1 to start a new story.

 Anyways, I was also thinking of starting a Twice social media au on Twitter. The only problem with that is that I don't actually know how to make them just yet, but once I learn or get help I will make one.