Ch. 16

"BANG"

Lena fell down in pain, Mr.Kim never had the best aim, so when he shot her, he aimed for her heart, but hit her shoulder. Lena looked up and saw his smile, he then tried again for the 2nd time. But Lena got her gun and shot his hand, well to be exact his finger. The same finger that DS has in his gloves, but it caused him to drop the gun. Sana helped Lena stand up, and Jihyo is busy trying to stop the bleeding.

The gun fell from his hands, and he clenched his finger. Dahyun ran and grabbed the gun, leaving Kim to be weapon free and in pain. Lena then signaled off Sana and Jihyo and walked up to Kim "Give up, admit you are DS so we can move on with our lives" He scoffed, he went to go reach for her, but Lena was quicker somehow ending on his back with a gun to his head and a knife to his throat "Try again" He put his hand down and Lena got off his back and went back to his side "You are DS are you not" He nodded fully giving up "Yea okay, I am the Death Seeker" Lena smiled, and hand cuffed him "You may have won the battle, but I won the war."

The cops were called, all the evidence that Lena had was now in Evidence bags, it was going to be hard to make sure he admits everything, Lena hand cleaned off the gloves to remove her prints and extra clay. Then had Kim put on the gloves to get his prints on the gloves, since he was now DS. The wig was lost, no where to be found, in reality it's in Lena's car. Everything else now had Kim all over it, so when Lena went to go get the video tape, all she had to do was cut some parts out and clean it up and it looks like it was just a confrontation that Lena got shot at. With certain glitches that Lena added, it blocked out certain audio and visuals and it was perfect. Twice watched it and said it looked good.

With that, Kim was arrested and Lena was taken to the hospital, she was the only one injured. When asked she said "I sacrificed myself to make sure non of them get hurt, id rather be hurt than them" Everyone seemed to believe was she said, it was kinda true, but at the same time Lena did all the confrontations. Well at the hospital, the others took turns staying. Nayeon and Jeongyeon first, Lena smiled "You don't have to stay, I'll be fine", Nayeon flicked Lena's forehead "As if we'll leave you alone" Jeongyeon chuckled "You aren't leaving any of our sights" Lena nodded, it couldn't be anymore true. But at least they don't hate Lena, they just don't have strong trust in her yet.

Days pass, and Lena is free to go home, so Mina and Chaeyoung are taking her home. When they get there, Lena goes inside to see everyone already there "How the what?" Sana held up a key "You keep a spare outside" Lena nodded "I forgot you came to wake me up when we had a case" Momo on the couch "Why did it always have to be night time" Lena walked to the kitchen "Because I had a day job, and would have to do everything at night, and if the others fought back, I would finish quicker and head home, just to get a damn call about DS hit again. So I started doing set ups so it would look like he hit in the day" They all nodded, seeing how that's reasonable kinda.

Lena day on the couch, and Nayeon sat next to her "So me and Jeong are going to be moving soon" Lena looked over "That's great" Jeongyeon sat on the other side "And so are you" Lena jerked her head to the other side "No I'm not" Jihyo nodded "Yea you are, you are moving in with 2Yeon. We are going to be keeping an eye on you, and we can't do that if you live alone, and you sneak off all the time." Lena guess that is fair "I only snuck off because of DS, but now I'm free of that. I can finally get sleep" Chae laughed "Wait did you always sneak in and out of your house like a teen?" Lena nodded "My neighbors and would get suspicious, so I used that window" she pointed to a window.

Mina laid down on the floor "But you do know you are moving" Lena groaned "I'll be okay, I won't go anywhere, please" They all disagreed, and Lena sank into her seat "Fine, but who's helping me pack and do all that stuff" Everyone raised their hands, Lena nodded "Okay then I'll see you tomorrow" Momo chuckled a little "We're staying here, 1 to keep an eye on you, and 2 to help you since you have one arm that works well." Lena did a second groan "Okay" The watched a movie and half way through Lena fell asleep, so they let her sleep until the end of the movie.

After the movie Jihyo grabbed the wrap "Can one of you wake her up, I need to change her wrap" Dahyun and Tzuyu woke her up, and Jihyo stood in front of her "Come on we'll go to your room, I need to change your wrap." Lena followed Jihyo upstairs and sat on her bed, Jihyo got ready "I know you probably don't want to, but I have to help you take off your shirt." Lena slowly nodded, and they did everything quickly, it did hurt Lena, but once it was over Jihyo cuddled with Lena and both of them fell asleep.

It's been a few months, Lena is now back at work also living with 2Yeon, and her birthday is in 4 days. Now being legal to drink, they want to take Lena out, but Lena doesn't want to. She's build their trust again, it's not as strong, but it's there. She is now Jisoo and Jihyo's daughter, Jeongyeon and Nayeon's child. Sana and Tzuyu's baby, Mina and Chaeyoung's little sister, Dahyun and Momo's little buddy all over again. But all of it does come with the price of they will scold Lena like any parent would scold their child, and for any little thing she does. But Lena is okay with it, she still has Twice in her life, and has gotten her childlikeness back.

The End

Check out my other stories if you want

I might have little small updates at random times if I come up with anything
Hope you enjoyed this story, it was really fun to write