Ch.1

Twice was considered the best team at the station, if you were to ask anyone they worked with. 9 people on one team may seem unnecessary and too big, but after going through middle school, high school, and college together, they have good teamwork and trust each other no matter what.

Lena, on the other hand, skipped a few grades and grew up wanting to join the force, but had to wait until she was of age. She is intelligent with a lot of skills, she is a very helpful member of the team, but she uses those skills to help her commit crimes. They would consider that to be double trouble.

Lena is an expert at picking locks, a sneaky pickpocket, a hacker, a marksman, and knows over 6 languages. She is known for being sneaky and is short, so she easily fits in places other people can't. She has, what people say, an innocent face and isn't suspected for anything.

When she joined the station, the Lena that everyone there met, only knows one language, has average aim, not that sneaky, and has a childlike manner. The only reason she made it on the team was because she passed all her tests with flying colors because of how smart she is.

She is the opposite of her criminal life, which nobody knows about for obvious reasons, and she wasn't always like that, but that changed 3 months before joining the force. The only thing she kept in both her jobs, was her hacking skills, but at the station it is only used when it's needed. She is also good in the field, both at catching bad guys, and being a bad guy. Lena knows how to avoid getting caught, which makes her one of the hardest people to catch.

After she got into the station, she was gonna start working with a group they called Twice. She was excited, but when she saw there were 9 of them, she almost went to her boss to ask for a new team, luckily she didn't because she enjoys it with them.

They surrounded her, they were told she was the youngest, and now standing around her, they also saw she was the shortest and had an innocent like face and her smile lit up the room. All 9 of them instantly fell in love with her, so they decided to celebrate their newbie. She was added because it was the only group who work well and would do well with a very intelligent person like Y/n.

Normally a friend group that have been friends for years wouldn't be so quick to add a new person into their group, but for some reason Twice had no problems accepting Y/n onto their team. Jihyo and Jeongyeon were already like the mom and dad of the group, well more like moms of the group, so taking care of Y/n felt like it was a necessary thing to do.

Nayeon adored her, she was just a baby to her, so to make it official, only to her, she is Nayeon's child. Sana was also being affectionate towards Lena, and also took her under her protection, also Lena is now Sana's baby. The others are the overprotective cool older sisters that were always there to have her back.

After Lena met this group, she started to feel really bad about the life she lives outside of her new life. To make her guilt worse, was that 3 weeks later, they got a new case. Their new goal was trying to catch a suspect, but the suspect works with them on an everyday basis.

As Lena got used to her life at the station, she saw herself as the girl who spent too much time with a bunch of couples. Nayeon and Jeongyeon have been together since High School, Momo and Dahyun have been a couple since their freshman year of college, Sana and Tzuyu have been together since Tzuyu's freshman year of high school, and Mina and Chaeyoung have also been a couple since college. Jihyo met her lover during orientation, so she and Jisoo started dating after that. Lena was the only single one in the group, she hasn't found the one just yet. It's not like she's complaining because she's always busy, and she hasn't really found the time to get into a relationship just yet.

Lena was the type that took a class at college for fun, nobody knows why, but she just wanted to do it, so she gets to work a little later every Monday and Wednesday. She walked into work and sat down at her desk after saying Hi to everyone.