Info!

Hi! This is just some information on Facade. Uh...

Thanks for giving my story a shot!

Anyways, I'll say the warnings again, because I know some people skip those.

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
Cutting
Suicide Attempt
Abuse
Underage Drinking
Smoking
Drugs
Eating Disorders

❤Couples!❤
Shinkami
JirouxSero
Kiribaku
Tododeku
IidaxOchako
TsuxTokoyami

Again, I don't hate Mitsuki, but I don't necessarily like her. She's hit her son before. And I get that that may be normal for him, but I take no tolerance to that kinda shit.

Also, please do not get shocked in the comments when something happens. Don't say that I didn't warn you, cause I did.
I will delete comments that are self-promoting, rude, homophobic, racist, sexist, xenophobic. I will also delete comments that are just plain bullying.

Also, no hating on these ships. And don't drop the story because of it! Some of these are just kinda background. And offhandedly mentioned a few times. Some, like Kiribaku, are main.

I DO NOT PROMOTE DRUGS, UNDERAGE DRINKING, CUTTING, OR SUICIDE. If you are dealing with any of those, ask for help. Nobody will blame you. And if they do, drop them. If they're your parents, tell them to shut the fuck up and that this isn't something you can control. If that still doesn't work... drop 'em.

If you're dealing with Abuse, call child services. Record abuse. Take pictures of bruises. Tell friends. And send them those pictures and videos, and tell them to save them onto their phone, so if you're parents take it off yours, you still have your proof.

Now, without farther ado! Enjoy!

Oh and P.S. Call me Link

Update from 15 chapters in!
This is gonna go on for longer than I thought it was...