Facade- Chapter 2

●If The Truth Is A Cruel
Mistress, Then A Lie
Must Be A Nice Girl●

~Bakugou's POV~

I walk with the rest of the guys to the locker rooms. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. If they see my bandages... will they care? Will they even ask? FUCK.

I walk to my locker and open it. I pull out my gym uniform, but don't get changed.

"Bakubro! You gonna get changed?" Kirishima asks.

"Shut up Shitty Hair." I say. I walk over to the bathroom stalls and get changed in there.

When I'm done I put my school uniform back into my locker, and walk out to the gym.

"Okay. As I said, today you will be doing 1v1 fighting." Aizawa says once everyone shows up. "I will be picking your partners."

Fuck.

He starts naming off everyone's partner. Finally, I hear my own name.

"Bakugou and Kirishima." Then he keeps naming off the groups.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

An arm is thrown around my shoulder. I hear Kirishima's voice, but don't listen to the words. I'm to focused on trying not to pass out.

From the lack of food in my stomach, the amount of blood loss the night before, and the five minutes of sleep I had gotten in 52 hours, I was gonna pass out any minute now.

No. No! Fucking stay awake Katsuki! If you pass out, they're all gonna think you're weak! Fucking stay awake!

But you need to sleep. And eat.

I push those thoughts to the back of my mind. I don't need to eat. I'm fine. I don't need sleep. And I most certainly don't need help. I'm. Fine.

I sit in the stands, not watching, as the others fight. I don't even listen.

Soon, Kirishima taps my shoulder. I turn and look at him. "It's our turn bro!" He says.

He pulls me up, and practically drags me down the stands.

"Ready?" I hear Aizawa's tired voice asks. Tired. God. I'm so motherfucking tired.

I look up at Kirishima's blurry vision. I ready myself in a fighting stance. "Go." Aizawa says.

Three punches and I'm down.

"Yeah. I give up." I mutter.

"Wha-!? You sure dude?" Kirishima asks from above me.

"Yup." I nod my head, and stand up. "I'm tired." Then, I walk back to the stands and sit down at the very top, in the very far corner.

Soon, everyone else had gone. And we were going to Lunch.

"You gonna eat that?" Kaminari asks as he points at my tray of food. I shake my head and push it to him.