Facade- Chapter 6

●It's Strange, Isn't It?
How Your Heart Burns...
And burns... And
Suddenly Turns Into Ice●

~Bakugou's POV~

Punch. Kick. Repeat.
Punch. Kick. Repeat.
Punch. Kick. Repeat.
Punch. Kick. Pause-

"Pizza's here!" A knock sounded on the front door of the house.

I quickly stand up, and ran upstairs. I open my door, and practically slam it shut. I lock the door quickly.

I go over to the bathroom connecting to my room, and lock myself in there.
I open the cabinet, and pull out my box of blades. Course, Kaminari had stolen my others. But I had these at home still. If you're wondering, it had been a month since Kaminari forced me to let him help me. Though I don't need it.

I open the box, and take out one of the blades. I hastily pull my shirt off. I bite down onto my shirt, and raise the blade.
I breath in through my nose and hold it. And then I slice my skin.
I bite harder down onto the fabric so I don't scream out. But then, I realize it doesn't hurt. It doesn't sting. I've done this to many times before for it to hurt anymore.

A knock sounds at my door.

"Katsuki? Are you hungry?" The Old Man asks.

"No!" I yell.
I fucking hate them both. The old man acts like the old hag doesn't beat me every day! And the old hag doesn't even fucking care about what I'm going through!

Fuck. I remember when I asked her for a Therapist.

~~~

"Hey uh... old hag?" I asked, trying to sound threatening. I was 12.

"What Katsuki!?" She snapped. I flinched back.

"I was just... wondering if I could get a Therapist?" I asked. "I just... don't feel well nowadays. And I just wanna die. And I need help. And-"

"You don't need help." She growled through gritted teeth. "What you need, is to toughen up."

"What...?" I asked barely above a fucking whisper.

"You need to toughen up!" She yelled at me, slamming her fist down onto the table.

I flinched violently. She glared at me. "See!? You flinch to easily!" She stood up, and started walking toward my trembling figure, which had backed to the wall.

~~~

Never again. I knew after that, that I needed to toughen up.
So that's what I did. I became louder. More violent. More arrogant and rude.
I let out my anger and frustration by yelling at Deku. I never physically hurt him though. Not unless he fought back. Which, he never fucking did.
Until he got that stupid Quirk.

I fucking hate him. He's got such a great family! A loving mother! Everyone fucking loves him! When he fucks up, it's always, "Oh it wasn't his fault," or "Oh is he okay?"

Cause Bakugou fucking Katsuki is obviously fine! He's obviously great! Even though he's fucking suffering! Deku could kill someone and nobody would care! Everybody would say he had no choice! I lightly punch someone and all of a sudden I'm a fucking Villain! I'm suddenly the bad guy! I'm the idiot! The Vill-

I whimper in pain as I barely miss a vein on my arm. Hot tears roll down my face. Everything... is so fucking blurry.

I grab the bandages, and start wrapping them around my arm.
I've gotten so used this. Then I start wrapping the bandages around my waist.
She hit me so fucking hard.

I walk out of my bathroom and go to my closet. I walk into the walk-in, and put on a pair of black skinny jeans. Then a black shirt and black jacket. I put on black socks, and black sneakers. Technically, all black.

I walk out and reach under my bed. I pull out my emergency bag.
I had packed it when I was 13. And just added things through the years. Now, there was five changes of clothes in the bag. Three packs of cigarettes. Two small bottles of beer. Three clean blades in the front pocket. In the back pocket was a laptop. A wallet that held 100000 yen, which I stole from my mothers account. She didn't know it was me though. Pictures of me and the self-proclaimed 'Bakusquad.'
Stupid fucking name. There was five bottles of water. Snacks. Two sandwiches. A cup of ramen. A journal. Colored pencils. Pencils and a pencil sharpener. A sketchbook. Hairbrush and comb. Two things of shampoo and conditioner. And two portable chargers. And two earbuds and one headphone.

I take the headphones I usually use, and put them over my head. I plug them into my phone. I put on my Spotify playlist, and put my phone into my back pocket.

I turn off all my lights. I make my bed. Making it look like I was sleeping. Like I was there. I pull my backpack over my shoulders.

I pull my hood over my head, and open my window. I climb out onto the roof. Then, I easily get my balance and turn around and close the window. Locking it.

I jump down, and hit the ground. I hold back a groan as I hit the ground. My wounds spiking in pain.

I stay in the shadows as I make my way to a hole in the fence they had yet to get fixed.
Because of my lack of food and sleep, I had gotten skinnier. I don't even have to squeeze through the hole. I push my backpack through, and then I crawl through.

I stand up, and pick up my backpack. Being as quiet as I can, I creep out onto the street.

And I just start walking. Not caring for a destination.
Where did I wanna go?
I could go to Kaminari's. He had always offered me a place to stay since he found everything out.

No. No. I don't wanna intrude. I'd just be a burden to him and his family. I shouldn't.

Okay. Deku's place is off limits.
They'd just tell the old hag where I am the second she asks.

I don't wanna disturb anyone in class. And besides, none of them would even fucking care about me.
Alright. Where should I go?

I walk into the city. More people piled the streets.

Finally, I stop in an alley. I look at the ladder like things that were on the side of the building.

I jump up, and pull down the ladder. Then, I start climbing up. Then I climb up the stairs. Making sure not to be seen by anyone in their apartments.

I make it to the roof. I set down my backpack, and lean against the concrete wall.
I lean my head back. Looking up at the pitch black sky above me.
Soon, I'm dozing off.

~~~

I feel like absolute shit

Did I succeed in making anyone who's reading this sad...?

Peace Out!

~Link🎀🍀🌀