Chapter 35

This is the last chapter and the last point of view of Peony and the next chapter will be the epilogue which is Thaddeus' point of view. Thank you for being with me while I was writing this story. Thank you so much, I can't believe that I will finish this story.

-----------------------------

There are things that are too late for repentance. Repent of things that have already happened. Whether you like it or not, the perpetrator must be held accountable.

Why did you hurt someone when you don't want to? Things are already happening and the piece of the past could never be restored again.

The only thing to do, is to forgive. If God knows how to forgives, we should also know how to.

I've already forgiven Gergenia and Alberto. After I talk to him, I really forgive him because I know that's also the best for me, for the both of us. And he died in the next morning. Parang hindi ako makapaniwala doon, dahil nakausap ko pa siya no'ng araw na 'yon.

Maybe he's waiting for me, he's waiting to my forgiveness. I saw how he regretted everything happened in the past. I saw how he suffered in the past five years!

He's waited for me kahit na nahihirapan na siya. He waited because he doesn't want to died without saying sorry to me, without my forgiveness.

I saw how my mom cried after he received a call from the hospital where's Alberto confined. She received a call that his ex husband is already dead. I know that she really loves his husband because they're being together for the very long years and Mommy can't believe that Alberto's ruined everything just because of his desire for me.

He's also a good father to Gemini and Gergenia dahil ako mismo ang nakakita kung paano niya alagaan ang dalawang anak niya pero lahat nang respeto ng mga anak niya sa kanya ay biglang nawala dahil sa pagkakamali niya.

I also attend to his funeral because I know he wanted to see me there until on his last day. Gusto ko din siyang makita dahil alam ko na ito na't ang huling pagkikita namin at para na din malaman niya na napatawad ko na talaga siya.

I smiled on Thaddeus when he touched my waist and give me a peck of a kiss on my lips. Unfortunately, I'm cooking our food because we have visitors later.

Kelsie and Xavier will be attending to our dinner tonight, even mama Artemis and Archer will be too, including mommy and Gemini.

Gergenia's back to the US after his dad's died. She wants to start a new life and live peacefully there. I've already forgiven her, napatawad ko na siya bago pa siya bumalik sa US.

"Enough, Thaddeus! Can't you see that I'm busy?" Sabi ko sa kanya, but he didn't listen to me instead he showered kisses at my back.

"Hmm, you smell so good, my love." I rolled my eyes on him. Well, ilang beses ko na din naman narinig 'yan mula sa kanya. Halos araw-araw ay iba't ibang complement ang naririnig ko sa kanya.

"Shut up, Thaddeus!" Mariing sabi ko sa kanya ay tinulak ko siya palayo sa'kin pero mas lalo lang humigpit ang pagkayakap niya sa likod ko. This passed few days he became more and more clingy to me.

"Ahm" Napatingin kami pareho nang marinig namin 'yon ni Thaddeus sa likod namin. And I saw my brother looking us while his brow arched.

"Hi, kanina ka pa?" Tanong ko sa kanya ng makabawi ako mula sa pagkagulat.

"Tsk, don't mind him, babe!" Ani Thaddeus. Tiningnan ko siya ng masama dahil doon.

"Thaddeus, I'm warning you!" He pouted his lips before he sighed.