Intro

(DISCLAIMER: This story is fiction unless otherwise stated. I do not own the rights to images in this story. This story also has no bearing on the real lives of anyone in this story. Again, it's all fiction. No character changes will be made.

)A/N- This is a redo from a locked-out account. If you've read the previous version, some characters may change due to not finding the same photo or not matching the character I originally had in mind. Names may also change based on how I need them to be.

 I will be re-releasing stories as I have written them. Some content may change, but the storyline will stay the same. Some may be smaller in chapters as the Original was written with shorter chapters. 

This is my fourth story. _____________________________________________________________________

This is based on the real lives of people I know. When I initially agreed to write this story, I was not told up front how it ended. I cannot change anything in this story. I will not fictionalize their lives to make people happy. 

This story almost destroyed a relationship that I had with this friend for over twenty years. Our relationship will NEVER be the same after writing this. I learned things I never needed to know, but I can now never forget. It's been over a year since this was originally published. I have had time to process it, and now I am ready to edit it. 

That being said, I may or may not release a second story based on where they are now in their lives. This one was not easy to write in the beginning and is no easier to redo. My friend and I would need to have a very long discussion. I will be upfront and honest and say I am friends with the male in this story. It is based on the female perspective because I had no idea where it was going. Again, I can't change things in this story. It is what it is.