The End

2019

This is the final chapter. This is what is happening as of today, June 24, 2019

Real names

Justice - Aaron James

Gracie- Rebecca

Avery- Avery Hannah/She answer to either

Melanie- Melanie

Dustin-Tony

Justin-Terry

~~Dustin and Justin are identical twins~~

Lindsey-Lindsey

Joel-Joel

Liza-Liza

MJ- Michael John-MJ

Olivia- Rachel

Shiloh-James Arron

Belle- Annabelle

Gavin- Houston

Paige- Paula

Skylar-Ace

The kids Wesley-

Weston James- Wes

JJ- AJ- Aaron Junior

Alyssa -Breann Melissa- Brielle

Jackson is Jackson

Skyler is Skyler

Strom {Not mentioned in the story}

On June 16th, 2019, Aaron and Rebecca had another baby. It was a girl they named her Janie Rose.

When this was initially written, Aaron did not want the kids, real names used. That's why they are different in the first story.

Aaron owns his own realty company. He owns houses and hotels worldwide. He also owns several bars and fitness centers; his home base is in Nashville, Tennessee. He does not live in Nashville; He lives on the outskirts.

Aaron was born in South Carolina, which is where I met him. My mom babysat his little sister and brother. We became friends super-fast. He spent a lot of time at my house. He was older, so he went off to college in Florida.

In 1999 my family moved to Ohio. My brother got a job there. It was an unusual job, but it paid him well. Since he was taking care of me at the time, I had no choice but to tag along. I was shocked the first day to see Aaron walk in too. We picked up where we left off. Best friends. In 2000 my brother and Aaron both got contracts in Tennessee. We stayed close. Eventually, Aaron's family moved to Tennessee.

I got into a relationship very young and had a kid. Aaron disagreed with my decisions, and we parted ways. It wasn't because of my child; it was due to the guy I was with. I stayed with him for six years. We have two kids together. I would see Aaron around; he would ask if I were still with him, and I'd say yes, and he would go about his business. I ran into him at a restaurant I was working at. He asked as he always did and when I said no, we went right back to the way were.

He met Rebecca in 2002. She was his accounts secretary. They did get pregnant the second time they were together, and it was in Italy. She moved in with him upon coming back from Italy. They got married when she was five months pregnant. Tony and Terry moved next door to them three weeks after Rebecca moved in. Hannah and Melanie moved in with Aaron after meeting the twins at the gender reveal.

While pregnant with AJ and after Rebecca went to work for Aaron, they did have a bar burn down in Florida. They did fly back on Aaron's plane, Paige did show up with a child. He was Aarons. He gave her a large sum of money and signed over his beach house to her to get custody. Wes really thought Paige was his sister.