Chapter Four

She froze, and her face went red.

Justice: "Gracie, can we talk outside alone?"

Gracie looks at Olivia. She nods her head.

Gracie: "Ok."

He leads her out to the rocking chairs facing the beach.

Justice: "Gracie, the first time I saw you was at the Benefit Auction. I was very intrigued by you."

Gracie: "Me?"

Gracie was looking down at her hands on her lap, aimlessly rubbing them together. She had no idea he had seen her at the event. She was also nervous around him alone after the kitchen.

Justice: "Yes, Gracie you."

Gracie: "Why?"

Justice: "I am extremely attracted to you. From the first moment I saw you, I knew I needed you in my life."

Gracie: "You don't even know me."

Justice: "I want to. I wanted to say something that night, but I didn't know quite know what to say. So, I asked MJ about you and found out where you worked."

Realization comes to Gracie.

Gracie: "The flowers?"

Justice nods.

Gracie: "The balloons?"

Justice: "That was my sister's idea."

Gracie: "Your sister?"

Justice: "Yes, Gracie, I saw you at the mall. I called my sister. My whole family knows about you. I don't date. I don't sleep around. I never bring girls home. You you're different."

Gracie: "Why me?"

Justice: "Why not you? Gracie, your beautiful in every way. I want you in ways I've never wanted anyone else."

Gracie let a tear slip. Justice reached his hand over and wiped it away.

Gracie: "I don't like games, Justice."

Justice: "I'm not playing any games. I want you in my life. I want to see where things can go

Gracie: "There's so much about me; you don't know."

Justice: "That's why we should get to know each other together."

Gracie: "I don't know what to say."

Justice: "Take time to think about it. I'm not in any hurry. When and if this happens, I want you to be 100% in because once I have you, I'm not letting you go."

Even though the dark night, he can see her face go red.

Justice: "Let's go inside. MJ has probably brought in all the food in himself."

He stands up and reaches for her hand. She puts her hand in his, he pulls her up and into a hug. At that moment, Gracie's head was more confused than it had ever been.

Justice: "Please think about it."

Gracie was shocked that he was halfway begging her.