Chapter Eight

(A/N- The older man from the elevator is named Bob and wife is Carolyn.)

_______________________________________________________________

The week had gone by fast. Justice and Gracie worked all day. Each day they came home exhausted. They ate, showered, and went to bed. It was Thursday; they had just come in from work for the day. They were waiting for the elevator.

Bob: "Good to see you two again. How has your week been?"

Justice: "Busy, sir. My week here is always busy."

Carolyn: "That doesn't make time for you two, then does it?"

Gracie: "It's been great."

Nikki: "Gracie?"

Gracie freezes in Justice's arms when she hears her voice. She steps away from him and faces Nikki.

Nikki: "What you can't say hello to your little sister?"

Gracie: "I have nothing to say to you."

Nikki: "That's right; you can't speak for yourself. Where's Olivia and MJ? They are the ones who do all your talking for you."

Gracie steps closer to her.

Gracie: "I'm not afraid of you anymore. You do not hold power over me anymore; I don't need you, Mom, or Dad. I have all the family I need. I will no longer let you three ruin my life. I am done with toxic people."

The elevator dings. They all step-in, leaving Nikki on the outside.

Nikki: "I will always win, Gracie. Remember that."

Gracie cringes.

Carolyn: "That was hard to watch."

Justice: "You handled that well, Gracie. I'm proud of you."

Gracie: "They will not win Justice. I won't let them anymore."

Bob: "That girl is your sister?"

Gracie: "Yes, sir."

Bob: "Please call me, Bob."

Carolyn: "Why don't you two have dinner with us tonight?"

Justice: "We would love too."

Bob: "Meet Carolyn and I at eight?"

Justice: "Works for us."

Gracie: "See you, then."

They make their way out of the elevator and to their rooms. They entered their room, and before Gracie could even shut the door, Justice was pressed up against her, his erection pushing against her ass as he kisses her neck.

Justice: "Gracie, I want you so bad right now."

Gracie: "Let's take that shower...."

They strip down between kisses and walking to the bathroom. Gracie starts the water. They barely make it under the water before Justice has her up against the wall in the shower.

Justice: "Fuck."

Justice pulls away.

Gracie: "What's wrong?"

Justice: "Just have to go grab a condom."

He heads back out and grabs his bag. He grabs a condom out. It dawns on him that the last time they had sex, they didn't use a condom. He was going to keep it to himself. He was ok with whatever happens. He didn't want to stress her out for nothing. Gracie had used the time to wash her hair. Justice came back in. She didn't know what, but something had changed. She couldn't tell if it was good or bad.