ChapterTwenty-three

The babies had to stay in the hospital. Alyssa for a week. Melissa would need to stay for three weeks. Gracie didn't want to leave the hospital, though, until she was discharged. Belle was helping with Alyssa, Carolyn had JJ and Wes. She and Justice were at the hospital.

Justice: "Babe, I have a meeting I have to make."

Gracie: "Ok."

Gracie stays at the hospital while Justice Drives to the hotel and meets Dustin in his office at the hotel.

Dustin: "What's up?"

Justice: "How long have you been in love with my wife?"

Dustin: "Excuse me?"

Justice: "I didn't stutter. I know you've been with her. She may not see it, but I do. How long have you been in love with her?"

Dustin: "I'm not going to lie. It's been a while. Did she tell you?"

He expected Justice to hit him.

Justice: "No, you did."

Dustin: "No, I didn't. I haven't told anyone."

Justice: "Your eyes at the hospital told me. It's not the first time I've seen it, Dustin. Every time you two are together, you two lock eyes for minutes at a time. She thinks it's an understanding between you two. She's too naive to know you're in love with her."

Dustin: "Please don't tell Avery."

Justice: "I'm not. You are."

Dustin: "Why? Why ruin my marriage?"

Justice: "You didn't mind ruining mine."

Dustin: "Justice, I couldn't help it. I tried. I told her after to fix her marriage. We agreed never to talk about it. Does she know you know?"

Justice: "Yes."

Dustin: "Then, why did you not want me to tell her?"

Justice: "Because."

Dustin: "Because why, Justice? I don't want to play games. You know what we did. Do whatever you want to me. Just don't leave Gracie."

Justice: "Leaving my wife isn't an option. If you haven't noticed, we have four kids."

Dustin: "What's the purpose of this?"

Justice: "It's taking everything I have not to whip your ass right now."

Dustin: "I deserve that."

Justice: "Why did you marry Avery?"

Dustin: "I wanted to be married to someone I at least cared about."

Dustin is sitting in a chair Justice is standing by his desk. Neither says anything; they just stare at each other.

Justice: "What if I told you could have my wife whenever you wanted."

Dustin: "What the fuck?"

Justice: "You two started this. I'm going to finish it. You tell Avery. She may get pissed, but she won't leave you. You two will fight. Send her to me. I'm going to fuck your wife just like you did mine."

Dustin: "Are you serious?"

Justice: "Yes. I know she's attracted to me. She's told me multiple times. She'll be angry I'll make a move on her she'd would let me do what I wanted."