Chapter Twenty-Five

(A/N- If you read the original version of this, the chapters involving Lindsey will be changed to fit the truth better. Some of this part of the story I had to add to it fill dead areas. In the second book, that story will be told with the person who really went through it. Now that I know the full story of Lindsey, that is what will be portrayed. I had mixed two people together. Trying to rush it done the first time.)

~~Five years later~~

Justice and Gracie still partner swap with Dustin and Avery. Gracie stopped birth control after a year and got pregnant. She had a baby boy, and they named him Jackson. She has just delivered their sixth child Skyler. Avery had a boy Jake; they also had another baby, and they named her Noelle Marie. Justin and Melanie also have two kids. Their oldest a girl, Evelyn Leann, is four and their son Maverick is two. MJ and Olivia have two more kids. Another girl Ashton Grace who's three, and Matthew the third who's one.

After two years, they told their families about their relationships with each other. They were shocked; no one gave them a hard time. It had made the four of them super close, and they all spend a lot of time together. Gracie still stays at home with the kids. Avery also stays home with her kids and Melanie's. Most of the time, Avery and Gracie spend their days together with all the kids.

Justice was at work. They had been super busy. He decided to take a break and walk down the street to the local Starbucks. He was standing in line waiting to order. A girl was standing in front of him. She barely turned, and he recognized her immediately.

Justice: "Lindsey Jones?"

She turns to look.

Lindsey: "Justice Badeaux. Long time no see. It's Cain now, by the way."

Justice: "How long has it been?"

Lindsey: "Almost eighteen years."

Justice: "It can't be that long."

Lindsey: "It has I left for school, and you disappeared."

Justice: "Are you still with that, jackass?"

Lindsey: "Stefan?"

Justice: "Yeah."

Lindsey: "No. I moved back home with my parents."

Justice: "Really? What happened?"

Lindsey: "Different things. He became abusive."

Justice: "I was hoping that wasn't true?"

Lindsey: "I wish."

It was Lindsey's turn in line.

Justice: "I got it."

They ordered their drinks and found a table.

Lindsey: "Do you have time?"

Justice: "Not, really, but I'm not leaving."

Lindsey: "Did you ever get married?"

Justice: "I did. I'm still married to her. She's a good woman."

Lindsey: "Kids?"

Justice: "We have six. Weston is fourteen, JJ is six, twins Alyssa and Melissa are five, Jackson is three, Skyler is a few months old."