Dream Girl

I wait nervously by the front door the next morning. Who will be coming for me? Is it York or Ace that won the bid? I wanted to peek out as I heard his car roar along the street. I waited with my small suitcase for his knock before I opened the door.

I closed my eyes as I opened the door, I heard him chuckle softly then I opened my eyes. I flung my arms around him and kissed his soft lips passionately. He caressed my body as we kissed. I wanted him to never let me go. His lips slowly pulled away from mine and he chuckled again before he spoke.

"You take my breath away every time I see you, sweetheart."

"As do you, York... I love you."

"I love you too, Harper with all my heart. No one will ever love you as I do... Remember I am your moon and you are my star."

Tears of joy ran down my cheek. York chuckled softly as he wiped my tears away with his thumb then kissed me softly. He pulled his lips away from mine. He gently held my hair in his fingers and gently pulled on it as he looked into my eyes.

"Are you happy I won the bid, sweetheart?"

"Yes, very happy."

York grinned then cupped my face as he whispered on my lips.

"Are you ready to spend the weekend with me, my lady?"

His lips then pressed against mine as I pulled him in closer by his waist. I could feel the desire in his kiss and I also wanted him right now. I pulled him into the room. He chuckled as we still kissed. He pulled his lips away then softly spoke.

"I really want to make love to you. Sweetheart, but we really have to get going."

I sighed and he chuckled as he spoke.

"We have all weekend and I plan on it so you never want to leave the bed."

"Where are we going?"

"That is a surprise."

I grinned at him as he took my hand and laced his fingers through mine as he took me out to his car.

The plane landed. I found out we were spending the weekend in Rio. I was so excited. I giggled as York took my hand as we stepped off the plane. We took a private car to the hotel that was waiting for us on arrival.

Once in the hotel, I stood there wide-eyed. Wow! I could not believe how gorgeous it was and the view was to die for. The beach and the sea were so beautiful. I walked over and stood by the huge window in the room and I had to get a better look.

I heard York chuckle in my ear as he slipped his arms around my waist from behind me then started kissing my neck softly. He mumbled against my neck as he kissed me with indulgence. I moaned out softly, his lips felt so sexy as he kissed me. I felt his grin then he spoke.

"Is this all to your satisfaction, my lady?"

His kisses and nibbles carried on. I felt like I was floating on air. I wanted more and I do not want him to stop, not for a moment.

"Yes, oh yes. I could not ask for more."

"Oh, sweetheart, you are going to have more... So much more... You are my dream girl and I will give you the word."

I turned in his arms then cupped his face. We looked into each other's eyes as I whispered on his lips.

"All I want is you York. You make me so happy."

He chuckled softly against my lips as he gently pushed up against the window. He held my hands above my head. His lips placed against my neck as he gently sucked. I panted softly, his lips were driving me crazy. He grinned then spoke.