Summer Breeze

A few weeks passed since that night when Ren had made love to me while I thought it was York. All three of them watched over me, but we never said anything more about that night apart from they were all scared that I might be afraid to show them my love.

I know I was tricked by Ren, but now he has made love to me, maybe he will be satisfied and leave me alone? I was not afraid to make love to York, Ace or Kyo. I had just put Ren behind me and moved on. York has tightened the security and Ace and Kyo watched over me more.

I have made love with them all since then. I was not going to let Ren get into my head. Ace and Kyo wanted to take me out shopping while York is busy in his office. We have just arrived back and are now enjoying some lunch in the garden. York said he will join us all soon.

Ace sat behind me on the blanket as Kyo was fiddling with the canopy as the sun was blazing hot today. But the warm breeze felt heavenly as I relaxed in Ace's arms. Kyo smiled at me as he found the right shade for me. He came and sat next to me as he had our little picnic together.

"Thank you, Kyo, for looking after me."

"There is nothing I would not do for you, my beloved."

Kyo took my hand and kissed it gently. Kyo is so sweet to me and ever so loving. I find myself falling deeper in love with him.

York walks over to me and smiles. He held out his hand and I took it as he pulled me up from Ace then into his arms. He spoke softly to me against my lips.

"Are you happy, my lady?"

"Yes, very happy, kind sir. Why do you ask?"

York chuckled softly before he kissed my lips then answered my question.

"I just want to make sure, my lady, is getting all the love she desires."

"I am, but your love is the one I desire the most."

I whispered back on his lips and he chuckled softly once again.

"Good answer, sweetheart... I will always show you my love and as the wedding is getting nearer I will show you for the rest of my life."

"Oh, that is an even better answer, kind sir... I am very much looking forward to feeling your love for the rest of my life."

We both chuckled as York held me tighter in his arms. York's fingers gently pushed my hair from my face as he cups it then whispers against my lips.

"You make me want to make love to you all the time. Do you know that I crave you badly?"

"I do, as I crave you too."

"You know I have to leave you to go on a business trip very soon? Well, when I get back I am going to bring out the mystery lover once again for you... Would you like that, Harper?"

I bit my lip as I looked into his eyes and nodded. York knows I love it when he makes love to me in the night as the mystery lover. He chuckles then kisses me softly.

"I have to leave soon, I know you do not want me to go , but I will hurry back as soon as I possibly can... Will you be okay with Ace and Kyo?"

"Yes of course I will be, you know they will not let Ren come near me and I do not like you away from me but I do understand you have to do things."

York nods. I knew he felt at ease with Ace and Kyo around me. They are his best friends since they were all small kids. He trusts them with his own life. York kisses me softly again before he pulls away and leaves.

I watched him walk away while Ace wrapped his arms around my waist as he spoke softly against my neck.

"Do not worry, my treasure. York will not leave you for long, he can not bear to be away from you for long."