Secret Date

I waited outside for Kyo. I could hear him as he pulled up in his black Maserati. Wow, It is beautiful. He grinned as he saw me standing there with my chin on the floor. He waved me over as he leant over and opened the car door. He smiled at me as I got in.

"Oh, you are full of surprises, kind sir,"

I chuckled as I got in, it was beautiful inside too, full of luxury leather. Kyo took my hand in his as he spoke softly.

"Harper, I still love you and will always care about you... You know that right?"

"Yes, I do, and thank you Kyo."

Kyo smiled as he kissed my hand.

"Good, Now hold on tight, my beloved, as I am going to give you a ride of your life."

He chuckled as he pulled away fast and I screamed out with excitement. Kyo held my hand tighter as he drove. I love the way he always makes me smile and I will always care about him deeply too. We are now friends for life, even if I do still have love for him, but he does not need to know that. It is my little secret.

Kyo pulled up outside a cute little bar as promised. He got out and opened my door, he held out his hand as he helped me out. He took his hand in mine and we went inside. Kyo pulled out my seat as I sat at the table.

"What would you like to drink, my beloved?"

He grinned at me as I giggled softly.

"What is wrong?"

"You do not have to call me, my beloved anymore Kyo."

He chuckles again softly.

"I know, but that is what you are to me, so I shall carry on calling you that if that is still alright?"

"Yes, I do not mind, I like it, kind sir."

He then smiled as he kissed my hand.

"Okay, so what would you like?"

"That rose wine, if they have it?"

"Yes they do, and it is coming  your way in a few minutes."

He smiled then went over to the bar to order our drinks. It was not long after he came back with two glasses of wine. The scent still smells as sweet as the mystery lover. Kyo grins at me as I breathed the sweet aroma in.

"You love that I can tell."

"Yes, I love this, I never knew about it until I met the mystery lover. He has changed my life, you all have... And I am still glad I got to become part of your life and the other's lives."

"Even Ren's?"

"Yes, even Ren's... He came to see me last night."

Kyo sat up straight in his chair, his face looked worried as he took my hand again."

"Are you okay? He did not do anything did he?"

"No, He just apologized all night and held me in his arms. I am still confused about him, but I do not believe he ever really meant to hurt me. He said he was scared of losing me and now he has... He will win back my heart."

"Will you let him win back your heart?"

"I care about him and still love him... But I no longer think I am in love with him as much as the others."

"So who are you falling in love with?"

"I am in love with the mystery lover. I still do not know who he is between York and Ace... But I do love York, and I am fallen for Ace hard."