Vengeance - 36

Siera wore nothing but a pair of high, black leather boots, and sweat.

"Harder!" She hissed at the man she bounced on top of. He complied ferociously, gripping her slender hips with strength that reddened her pale skin and thrashing his waist against the rhythmic motion of hers.

"Yes! Harder, harder!" She cried out, digging her nails into his muscular chest until blood surfaced. Slaps of moist, naked flesh echoed into the room as she rode him faster and harder. Her long black hair waved, her breasts heaved, and her buttocks rippled every time their waists smacked together.

"Yes, Kaido, yes! Fuck me harder Kaido!" She screamed the name in passion.

"My name isn't Kaido." The man beneath her frowned.

"I know, darling." She leaned forward, her nipples sliding over his sweat-soaked skin and her lips falling over his in a wet, wild kiss. Behind, her hand snaked to her boot. The kiss lasted an instant before her torso shot up, and her hand swiped down swiftly. Steel flashed between her fingers. Before he realized what was happening, the blade slit through his throat, slinging threads of blood across the white sheets. 

Siera wiped her knife across his cheek, and smiled down at him. "I'm just practicing."

-

One year ago.

The sun blazed overhead and the sands glistened gold around  the Eleventh Squad's camp. Sweaty and half naked, the soldiers crowded around a rock at the midst of their camp. On the rock lied dozens of silver and copper coins and a pile of discarded Dumbtramp game cards. At either side of it sat the two soldiers who still held their cards. The tension in the air was nearly as suffocating as the heat.

"You nervous, Jones?" One said to the other, a devious grin smeared across his moist, tanned face.

"What's there to be nervous about, Slick? I'm about to feed you sand." Jones answered, his gaze steady at Slick.

"Good," Slick set his small coin pouch on top of the piled coins. "Then you won't mind adding another six silvers to the jackpot, would you?"

A bead of sweat rolled down Jones' brow. Slick's grin grew broader with every moment of his opponent's tension.

"Fuck it." Jones scowled, tossing his cards down on the rock. "I threw enough of my wage on this already."

The soldiers around them moaned boos. Slick smirked ear to ear in triumph, spreading his arms to collect the coins he won.

"Check his cards!" A random soldier yelled suddenly.

"No, you can't-" Slick protested, but the other soldiers already snatched his cards while his hands were filled with coins.

"The fucking crook bluffed, stole the jackpot with the Jester's eye!" A soldier cried.

"Fuck! I had Brasgar's Warbeast!" Jones gripped his head in his palms.

"If only you weren't such a pussy..." One soldier commented, and Jones cursed him intensely.

A loud clear of a throat came from the side. The soldiers turned to find two cloaked men surveying them.

"Serg', Rick, you're back!"

"What's the commotion about?" Kaido asked, lowering his hood. Red and gold mail glinted between his cloak's parted collars.

"Slick just won three wages, Serg'."

Kaido cracked a grin. "More coin for me."

Slick frowned bitterly as his comrades laughed. Of the Eleventh, he was the one to lose the most coin gambling against the Sergeant.