Darkness

Darkness~
A thing most people hate,well let me rephrase that it IS the thing people hate all different emotions come from just this one thing:Emptiness,pit of void,Loneliness,sadness and even anger believe it or not...
But when the light comes to shov all of them emotions away they-they just vanish and act like nothing happened,almost like it was a glimpse,a flash before your eyes...

3rd person POV
The brunette didn't even realise yet what is to come,poor boy he was just an 18 year old boy who has no one except for himself and himself only.
He lost everyone it wasn't his fault but guilt:guilt a tricky little thing just had to come and snatch this poor boy from society as he wallows in his pit of loneliness and guilt....

The sun shon down at the bed in the small but cozy bedroom as he groans and is awakening from his restless slumber of nightmares,wait wait wait more like sleep paralyse he practically couldn't move three in the morning and all those flashbacks felt real like somewhat of a de ja vu he hasn't got a good nights sleep in.........well.......practically never wait he doesn't even remember.
If you asked the boy two years ago what sleep was he would gracefully answer you on that one it would probably be somewhat of a conversation like this:
"What's sleep stiles?"
"Sleep?,Oh sleep my friend was my beauty sleep last night let me tell you when I hit the pillow last night that was it I slept all day,how was your sleep?"
But you see if you asked the boy any later than two years later the conversation would turn out like this:
"Hey yoh Stiles!,whats sleep?"
"Sleep?,sl-sleep~ u-um hah (gulps)i-I-I don't know heh sleep is like,is like a stranger to me"
Now let me tell you something since he learned about the supernatural and the creatures that went bump in the night sleep well was a void a stranger it was just a hallucination to him but if you said nightmares~let me tell you he would probably stutter bad and run for his life....

Stiles POV
The yellow but warming sun shot at my face as I groaned waking from another restless sleep.
Putting my pale scrawny feet on the floor I winced at the coldness that came with it as I tried to rub off the sleepiness from my face,Well one things for sure stiles is that coldness is what was left from the nigotsune because every-since the possession he was cold practically freezing only thing that helped him the most is other people's warmth and especially Parrish's warming atmosphere from his Hell Hound blood but no one would interact with him to be helped except Parrish even his own blood his own father doesn't even wanna face him but he just can't wait to be embraced in Parrish's hug because he is coming to Gotham for a bit saying he wants to comfort me/see me as-well,and get a break from everything that's happening,I mean I don't blame him and he also has a job at County Sheriff's department(court) here so....
Some point coming than wasting an opportunity.....

Turning to knob on the shower setting it to a luke warm water he undressed and let the water drop from the head of the shower all the way down to his head and toes(srry But gotta do this heead shoulder knees and toes knees and toes,okay ill leave you to read srry bye😂👋)
Soaping up his body he rises off and using his shampoo he used the last of his cinnamon conditioner which I made a mental note off to buy some whisky I'm out shopping ah oh yes gotta go shopping today I'll just made a chicken and curry and me who could go wrong with a bit off chicken curry no one it's practically everyone's favourite I mean if you don't like it your practically a saint,and here I am talking to myself stiles no bad boy okay that sounded kinky or some shit right ima just get out off this shower because I've been staring at this one white tiled wall after I rinsed off my conditioner but god damn do I smell nice especially my cinnamon hair,okay okay no okay bye my conscious self...

I walked out of the shower with a white soft towel wrapped loosely around my waist as I made a list of what I needed for when I go out after that i dried myself off and got dressed in Dark blue jeans,a new black top and my Checkered(red and blue) jacket to go over it I put about $30 dollar or so in my pocket because I'm on the south side and I'm practically screaming to get robbed.
Headed out of my apartment onto the streets of Gotham city,this was like a mission to me oh and did I forgot to mention I brought a pocket knife yeah I know illegal but who gives a shit it's Gotham everyone probably has one,even probably this little white haired wrinkly old lady across the street from me probably has one....