The Truth

Stiles ears rang,looking at the Wayne family as they sat in an awkward tension.He gulped shaking away the blur that scattered his vision.

Munching on the cheese sandwich that Bruce gave him,he glanced over at the entrance debating on whenever he should just escape.

'Nah'Stiles thought cluelessly opening the Reece's pieces packet,grabbing a handful and stuffing his face with the chocolate goodness.

"So....what happened?"Stiles says detecting the sheepish or surprised faces that plastered to them.

"Y-you Don't remember"Dick says slowly,that's his name right?

Yeah Stiles totally forgot,too occupied on Alfred the cat as won a staring contest with Titan the Great Dane.

Suddenly,the door burst open to reveal a distressed Parrish as he rushes to Stiles side and embraces him.

"Parrish!"Stiles squealed too excited,ignoring the fuzzy burning feeling in his eyes as they glowed,But Theo their noticed,too much"WHAT-THE-FUCK"Jason yelled pointing,Mieczslaw held his hands up to his ear to block out the screaming and groaned.

"Where have you been"Jordan questioned,everyone ignoring Jason as he sadly sat down.

"U-um well I....I guess....All I remember was being chained up then it was all fuzzy.I keep seeing visions of-of-A girl?"He stuttered out to the Hell Hound as Parrish flashed his eyes,the Wayne's not catching it as they split up a fight between Robin and Red Hood.

"DEMON BRAT"Jason Screamed lunging at the 'Demon' as he snickered and stepped outta' the way.

Red Hood rolled unleashing one of his ankle blades ready to strike,but before he could Dick hugged him"Awww~ It's Okay Jay,Jay I'll give you attention"NightWing cooed to the young Adult as he growled flipping off Robin.

"Yes Richard will give the attention seeker,Attention"The first Robin gasped before sliding and hugged the youngest too"Shh,Shh no more fighting"

"Richard....If.You.Don't.Let.Me.Go.You'll.Feel.My.Wrath"

The said man obliged letting go before they all sat down watching the two 'Brothers' interact too me another:Stiles is crying whilst Parrish hugged him.

MeanWhile,Tim is sat listening to music,sipping coffee and ignoring his farther that tries to take away the caffeine."Tim-You've been up for more than 24 hours,stop drinking caffeine it'll kill you"

"Ugh,don't be a buzz kill Dad"

"We made a Deal"Bruce says sternly crossing his arms "Yeah,Yeah-If I stay up more than 1 to 2 days no more investigating,no more caffeine,no more red bulls and no more Xbox or PS4"

"That's right..."He reply's holding his hand out as the Said teen defeatedly hands his dad the Starbucks coffee,which goes straight into the Bin"Watta' Waste"Tim grumbles eyeing the Bin in disgust like it just killed a kitten.

"So,someone going to tell me what happened?"