Transformation

————————————————————————
Subject 13:Successful,showing true symptoms of transformation,Claws,Glowing violet eyes,Fangs.

Patient:Mieczyslaw Stilinski.

Emotional State:Angered,Frustration and Blood Lust.

Health:Under Weight,Bleeding in the Lungs,Cracked Ribs.

Process:Intake of BIO-34(Purple Medicine),Mammals Blood,Panthers Blood.

Disadvantages:Not Responding to Proceeders,Fights Scientists,Very Angry and a Foul Mouth.

Advantages:We think the Subject can run faster than a cheetah,Can Half form into a Were-Panther,high blood Lust,Listens To us Threw a microchip embedded into his Brain.

Success Rate:91%Complete rate-9%Failure Rate.
————————————————————————

Claudia Looks threw the sheets smiling proudly off the success rate her son has completed.She knew,she just knew he would be a true monster well one that she'll turn into,but his humanity is still there the same person is still there and she needs to break it but how-How?
She knew that trying to kill her ex-husband won't be the solution the pack will come after here they have a strong connection to stiles.
'I'll found Ito it soon Stiles just you wait I'll break you up into little pieces'she thought kissing his temple before walking out and giving one glance back seeing her son chained to the ceiling taking more of the medical liquid before she Grins and shuts the door with a loud 'Click'.

Parrish's POV

Entering Gotham I scrunch my nose up in disgust looking out of the cab to see the view:Dirty streets with the most trash smell ever.

It reeks.

No joke.

The hound in him growled at all the people around earning anyone to come up to Parrish as he entered out the cab and into his Apartment across from Stiles.

Stiles-was like his little sarcastic annoying but loving little brother that you just can't get enough of.

The hound now purred fondly wanting to see his missed pack member and family as Parrish agreed with him,leaving his suitcases he padded down the hall to stand in front of his door and knocked.Once he knocked the door creaked open revealing a trashed apartment.

Sheets of paper scattered everywhere with shards of glass and knocked over lamps and Drawers.He grabbed his pistol out from his sachet and peeked his head around putting the gun up cautiously walking in checking every room known to him.

But he wasn't there-he wasn't there-he should be but he isn't,Parrish got Worried and decided to go to his new job to get help,Yes that's right before Parrish arranged to move to Gotham for a while with Stiles he phoned the manager of the GCPD and they accepted him,because well he were a Officer in Beacon Hills.

Fire bubbles under his skin as he only just controlled the outrage and Worry bubbling up inside of him as he opened the doors to the Police station taking a look around at the rush working officers.He breathed in catching scent of All of the people in there so it stood to him like Velcro before making his way to the Captains Office.
The hell Hound banged,clawed and roared at him for release to go search for the missing pack member but he pushed him back that was his last option because I don't think Gotham wants a Crazy madman on fire zooming and jumping around on the streets.
Before entering he smelt something,something familiar.
He snapped his head around looking around before his eyes dropped on the back of a Blondy-Brunette man in his 20-30s and speaking to two people One small boy with Raven hair and Emerald eyes and the other one around his age Taller than him with piercing blue eyes with the same raven haired but with two white streaked bangs.

He smirked recognising the older man and leaned on the nearest wall waiting for him to notice he's there.
A second after the Hair streaked Male glances at him and they both locked eyes staring at one another as Parrish takes a deep breath feeling something warm and cozy like home from the Taller Male.
The three stare at him as his smirk grows wider as the Brunette eyes widen in surprise and he opens his arms and says"Parrish-wha-What you doing here man"Parrish except the invite for the hug and engulf him with his own arms and reply's"I moved here man,I'm part of the GCPD and look at you....wow you've got wrinkles"
"That's great....but hey I don't have Wrinkles"
"But you do though your an old man Jim Gordon"Parrish grins and playfully punches the older mans shoulder"Who's this?"The streaked hair Male chimes in checking Parrish out and Parrish rolls his eyes In response.
"This is Parrish,Parrish this is Damian and Jason Wayne,Parrish was an old friend in my police academy years,he was a handful to train"

"I was not but I still am a better fighter though!"Parrish exclaims as Jim hums a disagreement,The Hell hound finally having enough of This Jason Wayne undressing him with his eyes,he spins on his heels to Face Jim after staring at Jason and Bring out his Phone to put up a picture of Stiles on his phone before showing the three"Anyone seen or know him?"He questions as worry laced his voice and  both Wayne's and the Gordon raise an eyebrow and look back at him"What's it to you?"Damian spits out giving warily glances to Parrish as he sighs and explains"His name is Stiles,Stiles Stilinski he's like a little brother to me and well I got a place just across to him I knocked n the door but it opened to reveal a shit of an apartment mess"
Once he's finished explaining he finally gets a breath before eyeing the three of them as the casually communicate threw there eyes and they all look back at him at the same time.'Creepy'Parrish thinks looking at them"Well he's kidnapped by this Psycho maniac woman there a secret society called The Court Of Owls"
Parrish heavily sighs 'Great thought I'll get a break but not Gotham is just like Beacon a crazy ass place"

"Shit"Parrish mutters back to Jason and he mentally groans and swipe a hand over his ribs and stomach trying to calm down his Hound as it growls at the thought of these 'Owls' touching or even hurting his little brother.

'This is gunna be one hella of a ride'