Sleep is for the weak

Stirring from an immense but chaotic dream,Stiles orbs dozily looked at Timothy.Tim scowled in irritation raising a hand as The Stilinski squeezes his eyes shut ready for the impact.

They was none.

Tim burst out laughing,tumbling to the ground clutching his stomach as he gasped for air.
"Y-You,Should've seen your face-!"He exclaimed slapping the carpet being extra dramatic.

"-It was priceless"The Male ended Now heaving as Stiles gritted his teeth kicking the other males leg through irritation.

"WHAT-THE-HELL-TIM!I was asleep,it was such a good dream and now you've made it a cliffhanger"Stiles Screamed making Damian dash upstairs and enter The room to a frustrated Stilinski and terrified Timothy.

"Woah-Woah.AHH!"Tim squealed only just missing the flying converse that went past his head.

"I did it because you forgot to wake me up.You idgit"

"Oh...Sorry..."Stiles said faking a sad shoulder rub until he glanced up and smirked evily.

"...NOT SORRY"Stiles proceeded to run out the room grabbing Damian's wrist in the process and screamed.

The Smaller of the two running from Timothy went to run down stairs until someone spun him around holding him fireman style and jumped from the railings.

Damian held Stiles closed as he jumped from the railings flawlessly landing on two feet,crouching as the Wayne balanced the other Male onto his two feet.Dami heard a brief "cool" from Stiles in amazement and it sent pride through him.

"YEAH!AWESOME"The Stilinski cheered fist bumping the air until he proceeded to run calling his crushes name.

It was already nighttime seeing as Stiles fell asleep in the afternoon.Damian fed all of his animals in the time being,waiting for his beloved to awake.

So the Manor was dark and sent an eerie chill down stiles spine.Until he closed the first door he saw and ended up being in Bruce's office. 

Who by now is leaning back,rubbing his tired face raising a amused eyebrow at Stiles and Damian."Uuuuh,nice night today isn't it?Hah"Stiles awkwardly started a conversation as he slowly unlocked the double doors ushering them both out hearing a slight chuckle from Bruce who carried on writing.

The duo proceeded to run,Well more like sneak.Damian swiftly rolled over the corridor hallway as Stiles struggled nearly snapping his neck in the process.

Now it was a game of hide and seek.

The Stilinski and Ra's Al Ghul are hiders.

Timothy,with a nerf gun is Seeker.

"Do you always do this?"Stiles quietly questioned,darting his eyes everywhere for any sign of Tim.

"Nope.Never in our life's have we been this close...Must be you who brought us together then"Damian thought as he manoeuvred them both down the long corridor.

They both walked past a metal solider who Stiles mockingly bowed at"It isn't real beloved"

"I know,I wanted to be extra"Stiles smirked now stepping in front of the Wayne just to stick his tongue out at him.

Before Damian could go in the lead again,Stiles grabbed his wrist yanking him back to hide behind the Metal solider."Shhh~"Stiles drew in his ear,hot breath fanning his ear making Damian shiver.

"My Ears caught a rustling from around the corner"

"Chimera Senses"

"YuP"Stiles told proudly popping the 'p'.

"Ahem"A gruff but polite noise made both of them scream out of shock.

"A-Alfred"

"Pennyworth"

Both Damian and Stiles say in sync looking up at the English butler who held  Alfred the cat in one arm and a glass of Orange in the other.

"Now,Masters if you be so helpful and clean that up whilst I give Bruce The glass of orange juice and Drop The Cat Of at Jason's room"Alfred says chuckling as he motions to the fallen down solider who by now is scattered everywhere.

"Yes,Of course"Damian answers seemingly as Stiles is in pure shock.

Pennyworth nods briefly to say a Thank you and goodbye before he goes to do his duty's.

They both scramble to rearrange the Soldier called Arthur mainly known as King Arthur PenDragon.

"Hell Yeah we did an awesome Jo-"Before he could end it Timothy jumped from the lights and sprayed the Duo.

Stiles squealed frantically falling to the floor as Damian swiftly dogged them all."Ah!You shall pay for hurting my Beloved"He says dragging the metal sword from Arthur with a brief bow of Apology.

Then charges.

Stiles laughs hysterically "aren't we like what 18 and we're playing Hide and seek?"The Stilinski questions watching the two duel to the 'Death'.

"Who gives a fuck right?"Timothy replys flipping over his younger brother to try and knock the feet from him.

"Hmm"The littlest Wayne hums Until he face plants the floor by Tim.

"You won this time Drake"

"You shall not,win next time"With that he storms over to the Confused Stilinski who is now standing up,leaning on the nearest wall watching them.

Yeah they act like kids.

But it was fun.