-Bro im so hot-

(I'm sorry so sorry but I had to put the pic on here...my god I'm dying of laughter...I don't know why it's so funny to me but it's relatable)

Tim barged into the kitchen startling Stiles as Alfred merely looked at the boy,already used to his grandchildren."Seriously Timbo,couldn't be more dramatic?"Jason snarked,earning a smack on top of the head from Alfreds wooden Spoon"Like I told you Master Jason,no arguments in my kitchen.And,as for you Master Tim no scaring the guests"Alfred scolded them tutting at the end.

"But Allfiie~ I'm hungry"

"Then be patient,now,do please tell Master Damian and Master Bruce that Dinner will be served"The butler proceeded to take the Ice Cream away from Stiles as he gasped.

"That is enough,now Scatter Along"He shooed them both out of the kitchen slamming the double doors shut,and locked the doors twice...for safety reasons.

No one messes with Alfred...

No one.

"Where's Parrish?....PARRISH"Stiles Screamed,deciding not to wait for The Red Hood's reply as he screamed the Latter's name.
Jason Groaned covering his ears sending a glare towards the smaller Male as he sheepishly scratches his neck,shrugging.

"I'm here.Calm Down"Finally the Hell Hound decided to show up all neat and tidy unlike the duo before him.

"Show off"Both Jason and Stiles say in sync looking how Parrish smirks,waving his hand down his own figure.

In the heat of the moment Stiles tries(keyword:tries) to fix his unruly bird's nest of a hair as they all walk and seat at the dinning table.

Then he blushed furiously looking at the brooding,Hot,Male...who is so 'not' threatening poor Timothy Wayne as Timmy looks offended."I'll Have YOU Know-"Tim got cut off by Demon Spawn as he arched an eyebrow Tutting him.

"Children these days"Damian sighs turning around,unfolding the daily news as he crosses both legs,trying to look mature.Timothy scoffs for the second time,rolling his eyes"Ha,Your younger than me,Brat!".

"Wow,Sibling rivalry"Stiles chimes in as his Crush spins towards him,throwing the magazine behind his shoulder as the Al Ghul pats the seat next to him,signalling for the Stilinski to sit next to HIM.

Stiles obliged,contently sighing in the soft cushioning of the chair"YuP,one of my best chairs yet"He says popping the 'P''.

Minutes later they were all digging in,the only sounds being made were the clink and clattering of utensils against plates,or Jason's snorting trying to quietly bully Dick into giving him the last Chicken Drum-Stick.

Gripping the knife with strength,biting his lip as his cheeks flushed red,Stiles tried not to burst out laughing as Jason made another silly modelling pose.This time he duck-pouted,turning his head left as one hand flattened out to the right like an Egyptian god.

Until it all crumbled as Damian flicked a pea at the Red Hood,the green little ball of vitamins hit,Jason's eyes making him yelp,head swinging back dramatically as one hand clenched his heart."How Dare YOU!"Jason Said in a posh tone flicking his bangs,grinningly achieving-ly watching as the Stilinski burst out laughing,the chair he was seated on toppled backwards.

But before the Brunette could hit the ground Dami,his saviour,gripped both wrist's pulling him up and onto his lap.

Stiles head whipped round facing the familiar,dazzling emerald green eyes.This time the blush he gave was as red as a tomato.

Yeah,okay...

Stiles might have once...twice dreamed of sitting on Damian's lap but not ever in a trillion years would he think it would come true.

His Whisky brown eyes flashed a violet for a breath second,Damian caught it seeing as he has been trained by Batman personally.

The Wayne snaked two Tanned,Calloused hand around the others hips,lightly kneading the bare,soft skin,the Jumper exposed.Stiles Bit his lip,not caring for the Audience seeing as it all went white...Only two where him and the other teen.

A light purr rumbled from his throat,his gums aching again.

It was a searing hot pain when two snake fangs popped out from his upper gums and two small feline teeth emerged at the bottom."Ah,B-b-b-b-b-b"Damian cut off his transition.

The Wayne lightly but cautiously cupped Stiles cheek,lightly brushing the fangs making them sink back into place.Stiles Human teeth clenched together as his eyes Flashed again and the Talons he didn't know about,faded into his fingers.

His now Amber eyes were back and the Wayne briefly smiled...A small rare smile.

"I guess,I'm your anchor"Damian seductively whispered into Stiles ear,lightly grazing the shell making the other shudder.

The Wayne has Done some reading...