Alfred-The-Cat!

I mean waking up from a Coma is one thing....

But waking up to a cat sat on your face and two grown men fighting.

This is one memory Stiles will always remember!

The teen groaned trying to open his eyes,but being met with something soft on his face,a long,worm-foot-wait no,no Tail?
Smashed against his cheek,he heard a faint meow as the weight was lifted off him.

His whisky brown eyes shot open and he let out a squeal at the upside-down kitten face.
Stiles,shakily lifted a weak scrawny hand to Pet it's fur, the Black Kitten purred with satisfaction.

Not noticing as the two brothers stopped wrestling on the Hospital floor now staring up at him.

His amber eyes darted to the IV wires stuck to him,his heart rate picked up and pounded against his rib cage,Stiles shot up despite the protests of his exhausted body screaming at him to lay back down.

He ripped them out as blood dribbled from the two holes.The anonymous black and white cat from Before meowed at his pain and rubbed up against him.

"Woah,woah,ah-why did you take them out!"A young adult with styled back Black hair and blue eyes,exclaimed as he picked up the forgotten wires as they leaked the white substance.

"Uh-Uh-Uh-um,Didn't like them"Stiles replied clutching the cat to his chest, who the fuck this weirdo is.

"Dickie,your scaring the kid"A teen says with a white bang.

Well this 'Dickie' right now is arguing once again with the other stranger as the White Bang Boy taunts him.

Stiles,rolls his eyes already having enough of these two and throws the nearest thing at them,which is by the way,a snickers bar.

They both ducked in sync,Stiles rose his eyebrows in awe and surprise.

'Got some good dang reflexes'

The Chimera,breath in a deep breathe as he slowly slides off to the other side of the hospital bed and onto two shaky legs.

He stumbled but caught himself on the monitor,already having the aching feeling of not using his limbs.

The kitten that cluched to his chest purred before abruptly jumping from his arms and going to....

"Damian!"Dickie,says as he rushes over to the teen to grasp him in a bone-crushing hug.

The Teen mutters 'TT' not hugging his older brother back.

But Dick didn't care,he's used to it,because one day he knows the Broody Damian Will and I mean Will hug him back.

NightWing let him go as something clicked.

"Oh-"

"-Ahh introductions,almost forgot"

"-you did forget Grayson"

"Hush Damian,Well Stiles I am Dick Grayson,Mr Broody over here is Damian.As you already know,and the scowling one is Jason"The ray of sunshine introduced before looking down at The cat as Damian picked him up..

"Oh and....this is Alfred the Cat,you can just call him Alfie"

Now,Stiles is really confused because;

One-Why are they here

Two-He wants the cat

Three-What happened

And four-why is he covered in blood