Going Insane

Damian's POV

"Definitely not creepy like a horror movie or anything"Dick mutters staring at the abandoned theatre,Rubble and cobwebs contaminated the building as a sound of a bat chirped flying over our heads.
'Flick'Jason turns on the lights as now it shows it's true colours.
"Father,why are all they here"I say in a sour tone as he chuckles and explains"Well if we're going to get the boy we are going to need all the help we can get,you do know the Court Of Owls always have a trick up there sleeves"
"Yeah...yeah I do"I mutter flashing to back when I first started Robin.

FlashBack

Jumping off the walls of Wayne Manor I patrol the streets looking above the city streets as Red glowing eyes stare at me from afar before I could say something he runs into the shadows.So being me I followed him until I stoped at Wayne enterprise Roof"Who are you peasant"
"Now now child put down the Katana"
"I'm your dreams Peasant"

Present
After the first time I met him he tricked me believing that My Father was using me and I was a sidekick so me and Father fought it out until he showed me the truth...

I was never a sidekick I was a son and a helper and that peasant of an Owl tricked me anyways.

Got I hate Owls.

Except for the cute ones.

"There's nothing here let's go"Super boy commented looking around the place in Awe as he finished his non-relevant conversation with BeastBoy or whatever his name is that green tiger boy thing shapeshifter.
"There's nothing here because we haven't searched the place throughly"
"Yeah yeah whatever Raven"
"Jeez just saying don't get your panties in a twist"
Before the two imbeciles could argue anymore I'm on Ravens side Dick calms them down with his All Mighty Captain Voice.
"Bleep,BLEEP,Bleep,BLEEP-"A high pitched Beep came from the Stage behind the Curtain,we all cautiously open the fibre and why we see is astonishing,Garfield gives us all a dramatic gasp as most of us just look casually at it.
Young Female maybe 3-4 year old has a black colour around her neck that's bleeping red as most of her limbs has been shredded off along with her skin.

Wonder who could've done this?I thought giving it one last glance as I stalk forward to the Car sitting inside taking a shuddering deep breath.

Stiles POV

How long has it been?

Maybe 4-5days wait no more than that probably,it's so boring and for some odd reason my gums and jaw hurt they ache so badly I keep groaning and touching them thinking they have disappeared but to my demise they aren't.

Rolling around I huff out a sigh and stand up on my feet smushing my face at the black window as my nose breaths on the glass with my eyes wide with a slightly half younger stuck out.

I'm just waiting for my next victim to casually walk by them BAM see my sexy ass face.

It already happened a course me of times where the guards would bang on it telling me stop it I mean shut up old chap I'm having fun my way.

Only This time my victim was an experiment who laughs as she walks by,as I feel pride swell up I grin feeling I have accomplished my task-Make someone laugh or be happy.

Me myself and I have a routine this young adult by the name of Samuel but I call him sammy or Sam for short brings my food which he created himself and I give him compliments along as sometimes I get useful information like-'yeah about three guards outside the kitchen or 'I think around 15 cameras-he always ask why at the end of it but I just shrug it off.....I mean how does he not figure out I'm trying to escape the bloody naive child well I mean I'm the child but you know you get it.

But I still can't see threw that god damn glass it's like they knew my plan like yesterday when I tried to shank a guard with a half broken plastic fork but all I got back is a beaten will around at least two broken ribs as some scratches but other than that I'm fine.

Also I still can't found out the bitch who put me in all this mess I mean that bitch boss I've  tried to call for her but all I get is some second right hand command who looks awfully familiar.

Author~

Sorry Ladies and Gentleman I've been drinking Tea and Biscuits with the Queen.
Now time for my narration,Ahem Ahem Ahem.....

The clock ticks and the Arrow strikes 1:00,as Claudia sat at her office humming a tune she used to hum at her son when he had a nightmare a vicious and cruel nightmare that she planted there.
Her hand wished in the air ask n Dark blue and shiny book came floating her way,her lanky fingers wrapped around the book as she flipped it until she stopped at Mythical Creatures.

Still humming the tune she flipped some pages until it stopped at the Creature she made her Son it was.......

Ahh Shit till next time Chaps gotta go running see ya~

Stiles POV

I Stumbled into the wall gasping for air as now my adrenaline rush was over and y ribs were soar and in pain.I clutched it with one hand and my other hand held me upwards.
Sniffing my nose again I stopped my breathing smelling a Toxic and sour stench fill my nose I turn around seeing red Gas fill the little air vent as it came weeping out I Try to block my nose with my T-Shirt and hand but all I got was a blurry vision then.....

Darkness....Pure bliss of Darkness as my head hit the stone cold floor.