Training

WHAT Thanks guys for 1K I still can believe ppl read this.
Please feel free to share your opinions and comments.

"Wait—..—Wait-I.WOAH"Stiles pants but yelps soon as Damian's Katana came in contact with his wooden pole.It wasn't fair to Stiles.

I mean he has a murder sword,metal sharp ass weapon that he wields like it's the most common thing like eating.And he has a Wooden pole that he dropped about five times trying to pick it up.

How does that make sense?

He just wants his precious bat.

"Ah,No time for rest beloved.You're going to have to fight like a real man if you want to win this war"Damian's husky voice grunted out as Stiles blushed at the pet name:'Beloved'.

The Wayne's gave him a brief once over on what happened when he passed out.

And he was traumatised,didn't sleep for days.

1 Week ago

"So you're saying when I passed out,you all fought my mother,Jason you killed three men,Timothy hacked into the servers,Damian picked me up....Thanks for that and you Old man fought everyone off with a green tiger until everyone scampered off?"Stiles gasped for air as they nodded frantically.

"But somehow your mother escaped with this man called..J-Jamie- no-What was it again?"Tim questioned already baffled by the weird name.

"Jempre.I know,sounds a bit Greek if you ask me"

"That is corrects Master Jason it is indeed Greek".

Present

That was basically it,until he fangirled over batman...

6 days ago

"SO-SO YOU'RE THE BATMAN!"Stiles Screamed pacing the room,both hands on his cheeks trying to process all of their real vigilante identity's.

Bruce looked amused as he opened his mouth to say something but the teenager abruptly cut him off "Yeah,Yeah I know.Don't tell anyone even if it's your closest friends-blah-blah AND DONT BE SHITTING ME ABOUT YOU BEING BATMAN LIKE THE-THE BATMAN".

"Actually,I was going to say would you like some biscuits with your cup of tea,as for the second question,I am not 'shitting' you"Bruce corrected making the Stilinski shuffle to the arm chair overly embarrassed with himself.

"So Batman,eh? Right how hot do you get I n the suit? Does it hurt when people shoot you? How can you blend in with the shadows? Geez I'm your number one fan.Don't people also call you the dark knight?"

"Is this 21 questions"Mr Bruce Wayne Snarked Back mockingly as Stiles scratched his neck sheepishly.

That night Stiles couldn't sleep,to over excited for asking more questions as it seems Bruce answered all of them with stride.

Best day ever.

Present

When his Crush swung the sword by his ankles his scenes kicked in.Stiles quickly leapt over it and slammed his fist into Damian's neck making the Taller male slightly gag holding his now bruised neck.

Stiles gasped dramatically,flailing his arms as he knelt by the coughing Damian"Oh my god,Oh my god,great.Fucking-great.Im so sorry"The Wayne waves him off as he leaped up offering a hand to the Stilinski whom took it gratefully.

"Looks like your scenes are finally kicking in"The Devil child muttered sarcastically readying himself into a fighting stance looking at the trembling but flustered stiles with a shit eating grin.

This is going to be fun