I say fuck YOU!...

"So When is it starting"The Raven haired boy exclaims,sneering as Jason tries to put Damian in a emerald green tie"Daddy Dearest Said it was tonight so don't move Demon Brat before I choke you to death"With that the white striped Young Adult slapped the back of his younger brother head making him glare at Jason more in annoyance.

"Woah Baby Bat calm down"

"You know Todd if I could I would snap your neck"

"Second Name basis eh?...I'm hurt"Jason says placing a hand on his heart in emphasis finally finishing tying the Tie as he walks out skipping with glee that he caused annoyance to someone.

Damon huffs in anger muttering Todd for a second time looking at the mirror seeing his:Lean,Tall,muscular figure with styled back Raven hair and An Silvery Owl mask with gold thread around the sides."I hate Owls"He spits with frustration before feeding Titus and the Homeless cats that come to the Wayne Manor everyday waiting for the teen."Wassup Kitties"He coos stroking each in Of them affection rly smiling genuinely putting out cat food and water for the 7.

The teen then goes back inside and grabs a plastic box that's filled with Pillows and blankets to go and place it next to the Kittens for them to go and lay in.
"Next feed is 10:00 but ill be a bit late so wait for me yeh?"As if on cue a Black Cat with a dark blue eyepatch that Damian bought for him,meows.He chuckles giving them one last glance checking seeing if there alright and heads back in locking the back door.

"I don't even know why you help them...they'll just die in a few weeks or so on Gotham streets"The undead now living Jason replies walking down the spiral stairs after annoying Tim."Because unlike you Todd I have a Heart and I care for them"
"Damian Wayne CARES for something...wow I thought I never see the day"He swoons swinging on the last step and grabbing a cookie off the metal tray on a random stand.

Damian rolls his eyes watching as he takes a huge bite before they both focus there gazes on Tim and Dick.

"Alright time to go Dad will meet us there"

"YAY DICKY-BIRD TIME TO CHOPPITY CHOP UP SOME OWLSSS~"

With that the four leave meeting with the other to go rescue a Teen boy who's life will change for good.