Chapter 9

Standing in front of the Devil's building, i mean Devin Enterprise, I straight my grey pencil wrap skirt and my black v- neck off shoulder shirt.

I made my way inside the building. I can near the sound of my black high heel clicking against the floor while walking.

Everything screams rich here, and i always thought that hell was scary, but damn there is heaven in hell.

Enough of my blabber, i made way to the receptionist.

She was beautiful, blond hair blue eye, a million watt smile and was wearing a pink skirt with a white blouse. Hopefully, i look okay.

"Good morning, how can i help you?" she said with a big smile.

"Morning,i'm Annabella Wilson. I'm here to meet Freddie regarding the new open position as the boss personal assistant, " i said.

"Very well, she is waiting for you on level sixteen . You can take the elevator there, " she said, pointing behind the back of my head.

Turning around, i made my way towards the elevator.

Getting inside of it has glass walls, a blue carpet, and a gold handrail, i pressed the number sixteen with my hand against the panel, and soon after, it activated the elevator.

The doors slid shut, and the elevator rose to the sixtieth floor without stopping.

Nobody else ever used it. Nor did it ever stop at any of the other floors in the building. It was surprising that no one was here yet.

I was feeling excited at the same time scared of what the Devil was going to say or do, i surely have to stop calling him Devil now.

I got out of the elevator and walked straight. In front of me was a woman the face buried in paperwork.

She was a stunning woman with dark brown skin whom i would say was African-American. Her hair was in a million tight black cords that might either have the texture of soft yarn or cobraskin.

Even though she was exhausted, she was breathtaking no wonder why men were not into me when people like her existed.

I made my way up to her she was at the desk.

"Good morning, i'm Annabella Wilson, I'm looking for Freddie,"

"Hello, morning, i'm her, i'm expecting you. Mr. Devin is an early meeting at the moment. So let me show you around." She said while getting up.

She got around her desk, and god, she was as tall as a model. Long legs with the perfect black heel, this woman was dreamy.

Straighting her black skirt and white blouse.

"Shall we miss Wilson." she said

"Please call me Bella." I replied.

She showed me around the office, broad meeting room, software engineer level, finance level, and so many more. Devin Enterprise was massive labyrinth, i will surely need a map to be able to find anything.

"Freddie, do you guys have maps here?" i question.

She turned around and gave me a curious look. "Pardon me, maps?"