Chapter 23

"So are you going to do it?" Asked Freddie.

"What are you all talking about?" Asked Emily with her most bitchiness voice.

One of the girl told her what happened.

"Gosh you will surely ruin the show". Emily replied sarcastically.

I just looked at her and said nothing because I was not in the mood to mess with her.

Turning to Catty and Freddie, I took a deep breath and said "you know what, lets do this" I said shaking.

"Yes, I got the perfect dress for you" said an excited Catty.

She bought a dress the one in the picture above the detail of that dress was breathtaking.

"That's my dress" Emily snatched it from my hands.

"Unfortunately Emily, this is Bella size, it won't fit you" replied an exasperated Catty trying to snatch the dress from her. But Emily iron grip the dress harde. Damn those steroids in her system.

"Oh darling, I can perfectly fit a dress 2 size smaller" smirked the witch.

I just murmured a whatever.

Emily try on the dress and five team members helped her to get inside of the dress. She was making bizzard noises growling, huffing puffing her face was red as if she was about to die from lack of oxygen.

Catty remove the dress and hand it over to me and proceed to get Emily another dress she just snatched it from Cats hand, gave me a sour look and went to get ready.

"Well that was entertaining" I whispered between laughter.

"Come on lets get you ready for these crows" said an excited Catty.

"Excuse me!" I lift and eyebrow at her.

Just I was about to enter my dressing area, when one of the manager came and told me to resolve something.

"Go, I get these girls ready but be back soon" yelled Catty.

"Yes mom" I yelled

I left my dress and goes to meet the manager.

Emily pov

That bitch if she thinks she had fun ridiculousling me then, I'm sure she is going to love this.

Had a good time with that manager now he is going to keep her busy while I do some wonders.

I sneak inside that Annabella dressing area and saw the dress.

"Well my dear Bella if you think you can wear this dress while I couldn't then maybe you won't be able to hahaha" I said evily my voice full of venom.

I took the blade from my purse and slit the back of the dress to make it not too noticeable but surely it will do some wonders.

Gosh the media will love this.

"Sorry but not sorry bitch" I snap and left the room as if nothing happened with a smirk plasteron my face.

End of Emily pov

Damn these people are impossible, they called me to see the manager and then he was rumbling incoherent stuff.

I had only 30 minutes to get ready, rushing into the dressing room, I  got dressed and put my mask on and the make up and hair artists did wonders.

Looking myself into the mirror, I couldn't believe that it was me in that reflection. I look like a totally different person.