Heaven

(1st POV)

(1st POV)

My eyelids slowly open and I'm immediately hit with the sun burning into my eyes. But there's one question in my mind and it's all I'm worried about.

Am I alive or dead?

My eyes start to adapt to the strong glow of the sun and I sit up from where I was. I look around and see meadows and hills all around me. I look down and see I'm sitting right in the middle of the grass.

The air smells fresh and I wasn't in pain anymore. The sun felt great on my skin and when I breathe I don't have the same burning sensation coursing throughout my body when Theo was holding me.

Theo.

The memory of him balling his eyes out as he looked down in my eyes and begged me not to leave him definitely left a huge mark in my mind. All I heard around me was sobbing from everyone I loved most.

I can't even think about what's gonna happen to my mother. But one thing is for sure, one day Jackson will pay for what he did. I don't know how or when but it'll happen.

I stand up from the grass and wipe off any dirt that was left on my clothes. When I look down at my clothes I realize I wasn't wearing the same flannel and jeans I was wearing before. Instead, now I'm wearing a bright white dress that had lace at the bottom and I was barefoot.

I reach up to my hair to see if it was still in the nappy mess that it was but it wasn't. I felt around and I could feel it was in a long braid.

How in the hell could have this happened? I guess all of this means I truly am dead and I'm in heaven. Or at least I think I am.

I started to walk around the green meadow that was surrounding me to see if I could find anyone. The grass feels amazing on my feet and it's something I haven't felt in so long.

"Hello?" I yell to see if anyone could hear me or to get someone's attention. The wind knocked me in the face as I continue walking through the grass.

"Huh, you're even prettier in person." I girls voice sounds from behind me and I can't help but jump. I definitely wasn't expecting it.

I carefully turn around to see the person and I'm immediately met with doe brown eyes, similar to Scott's. Her hair is a wavy brown and her smile was bright. She's gorgeous and I immediately recognize her from the pictures scattered throughout Lydia's and Scott's house.

Allison Argent.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She chuckles and her dimples pop out. The beautiful huntress who died saving her friends.

I'm stunned by her sudden appearance and how she came out of nowhere. Her smile softly falls into more of a sad smile. "I'm Allison, but I'm sure you probably know that. I'm also sure you're probably really confused right now." She lightly chuckles and I softly nod my head, trying to comprehend what's happening.