Nogitsune

(Present Time)

(Present Time)

My attention deters from my book when I hear groaning coming from Grayson. I look over to him and see him lazily rubbing his neck on the ground, where his body dropped.

He opens his eyes and lets out another groan, getting up in the process. His face looks annoyed as his eyes catch me staring at him. I raised an eyebrow and shrugged in response.

"You seriously had to do that?" I turn back to my book as I try to ignore his stares.

"Mhmm." I hum as I flip the page.

He walks over to me and I feel the bed dip beside me. "Why?" He simply asks and he swiftly takes the book outta my hands and throws it to the other side of the bed.

I glare at him with an annoyed look. "You were going to kill him. Even though he was being an arrogant asshole who seriously needed to be smacked, you had no right to do that." I roll my eyes and he lets out an annoyed sigh.

"Did you not hear what he said? He literally said that he fu-." My phone cut him off and I reach over and grab it. I look at the caller ID and see it's Scott so I decide to answer it.

"Hey what's up?" Grayson falls back in the bed with a loud grunt. I roll my eyes since he's being dramatic for no reason.

"We need you at the hospital." Scott's voice sounded labored and panicked. I feel my stomach drop at his voice, something was definitely very wrong.

"I'll be there in 10." I quickly hang up the phone and burst out of the bed with Grayson giving me a confused look.

I quickly walk to the door and I hear Grayson's voice behind me. "So you're just gonna leave me?" He yells behind me while I grab my jacket.

"Yup."

•~•

I pull up to the hospital and see the pack's cars scattered throughout the parking lot. I quickly park and the faint smell of fresh blood hit my nose and I could immediately feel my hunger growing.

I walk towards the door and I see Lydia standing in the lobby, holding onto Stiles. I go in and the faint smell of blood becomes 10x stronger and it fills my nostrils.

I've never been without fresh blood for this long and it was definitely making a difference. I don't feel as strong as I did and it sucked. I don't wanna depend on hurting someone for my own strength and benefit.

I look down the hallway and see blood splattered along the walls and bodies covering the ground. I quickly covered my nose to try and make the smell less strong on myself.

"Haley? What's wrong?" I look back and see a concerned look on Lydia's face. I remove my hand and try to deal with the smell.

I shake it off and give her a reassuring look. "It's just the smell of fresh blood, I'll be okay." I completely turn around to face Stiles and Lydia. "What in the fuck happened though?"