SummerSlam Reckoning

August 6 2019

Finn Balor was standing in the ring as he was being interviewed by Kayla Braxton as Finn was getting ready for his No Disqualification match Against Alex Ambrose at Summerslam.

Kayla: Finn, I want to be honest This Sunday Live In Montreal Quebec Canada. You will go One on One against Alex Ambrose in a No Disqualification. What are your thoughts on this match?

Finn: Kayla, Alex is just a waste shell of a man hiding behind his own Regime. At SummerSlam He is not going against me. He is going against his worst enemy ever.

Kayla: Now Finn If You Beat Alex then Alex will be removed from his Position as an Authority Figure

Finn: Paige has told me just how much of a worm Alex is and How He thinks he's untouchable but He should also know that No One Is Untouchable.

Kayla: Some Menacing Words Balor. Paige is having full Expectations about this match

Finn: It won't be a problem at all because Alex is just a Rabid Dog that needs to be on a Leash

The Interview was interrupted when the Titantron showed a Recording Backstage as Someone picked up the Camera and it was revealed to be Alex Ambrose.

Alex: Ohhh Finn Can you hear me?

Finn just gave a smirk as Alex had more to say.

Alex: I have to be a Bit Honest Finn when we face each other at Summerslam which is gonna be my first match in Four Months. This Demon that your bringing up doesn't scare me in fact it doesn't faze me. You see Finn I was always better then you even when we were in the club.

Finn just stared at Alex as Alex was giving a smug smirk.

Alex: Finn, You were a Failure of a Leader. In Fact Your own Friendship with your old Tag Partner in Japan was the Main Reason when They kicked you out of Bullet Club. In Bullet Club You don't need friends because all you have is yourself and The club and Finn You just broke that rule.

Finn just smiled as Alex as Alex had more to say.

Alex: When I took over the club, I made everyone a Target. I single handedly sold out Madison Square Garden and I was known as the best in the world compare to Chris Jericho and CM Punk. I double crossed many People for my own gains and I've destroyed many peoples dreams in Hope's of making my dream come true.

Finn was just smiling as Alex was still talking.

Alex: Hahaha Prince You see in this No Disqualification Match. I wont need Ziggler, Corbin, Drew, Charlotte or anyone else by my side. I can take you on even if you bring the demon out.

Finn: Fine Alex, You just signed your Death Warrant

Alex: Hahahaha At Summerslam The Undefeated Streak of The Demon will be destroyed and The Legend Of The Demon will burned to Ashes by The Warbringer and THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHOS WORLD YOUR STEPPING ON.

Finn just smiled as Alex was laughing.

Alex: FINN BALOR, WELCOME TO MY ERA!!!!

The Video Abruptly ended as Finn was ready and He wont back down.

August 11 2019

Summerslam has arrived after the Continuous Buildup for each Championship and Rivalry for the last couple of weeks. The Montreal cant wait for The Biggest Party Of The Summer to start as The No Disqualification Match happens before the Main Event. As Time past By, The No Disqualification Match has arrived as Everyone was ready.