Clash Of Champions

September 15 2019

Clash of Champions arrived after a long awaited build up. The show took place in Charlotte North Carolina as the crowd was ready to see what action awaits them. Alex and Michael's match happen just before the main event as The Crowd was excited to see Michael beating the Warbringer up. Charlotte and The Revival along with Dolph retained their titles as It was now Alex and Michael's match.

Alex made his entrance as he had a smile on his face. He also was wearing the purge mask along with his Constable outfit.

Alex stood quiet as he was waiting for someone until in the entrance ramp. They saw Pierre Knight along with Orion Steel coming out along with Charlotte and The Revival as Alex was laughing. The Crowd was booing Alex as Alex did a Two Sweet Taunt to Orion and Pierre.

Alex: What a Moment Huh. You'll remember that I'm gonna slay the king here.

Alex got on the top rope as he did the cutthroat taunt before Smiling at the angry crowd. Alex music stopped as Alex was taunting the commenters.

Alex: Come on Booker. You know I'm the best right? Cheer for me bud

Booker: I'll pass Anarchy

Alex was waiting for Michael as His Music played.

Michael music played as he had a different entrance this time.

Paige was with Michael as Michael came in his ring gear. It was like his father's attire. Michael got in the ring and stared at Alex as Alex had a smirk. Michael gave a smirk too as Alex knew he was taunting him. Michael's Music stopped Playing as Both men were having a stare down as the Referee was separating them.

Alex: Hey Mikey, Get Your Glamprye out of my face

Paige gave a smirk as Alex was smiling at her. The Bell rang and The Crowd was already excited and started Chanting.

"Let's Go Michael"

" Overrated"

Michael was laughing at Alex as Alex laughed at the crowd. Alex kicked Michael leg and slapped him as Michael laughed it off. Alex whipped Michael and Hit a Shoulder Block as He was laughing at the crowd.

"You Suck Alex"

Alex grabbed Michael as he went for a Firemans carry neck lock but Michael got out as He whipped Alex and Did a Shoulder Block as The Crowd was cheering on Michael. Alex got up and ducked from a close line as He hit a Shoulder Block on Michael and Spit on Michael's Face as Michael stared at Alex.