Double Or Nothing

January 26 2020

It was the Royal Rumble and Alex was fixing his black button shirt as He rolled the sleeves up and messed his hair a little bit until Summer came to him.

Summer: Are you gonna win the rumble?

Alex: You know me already kid.

Summer: I'm sad Mommy got eliminated.

Alex did felt bad for Lacey. She managed to last in the rumble for Twenty Minutes before she got eliminated by Charlotte Flair. Though The Regime was getting stronger and stronger. Alex wanted to be there only for Lacey.

Alex gave Summer a kitkat as Alex went to comfort Lacey who was fixing her hair after getting eliminated.

Alex: Look on the bright side. At least you eliminated Six women before getting eliminated.

Lacey: I feel like i-

Alex: Its always like that Macey. Dont worry all I care about is that you gave your best which is why I love you Sweetheart.

Lacey smiled at Alex as she hugged him tightly while Summer joined in as Alex was coughing.

Alex: Jeez you two will kill me before the rumble will....

Lacey and Summer laughed at him as Alex was holding his neck and was staring at them.

Lacey: Good Luck Anarchy and...........

Alex: I know for a fact. They're gonna be at the rumble. Surprisingly That Girl didn't went after you.

Lacey: Maybe Your the target?

Summer: Alex has been a marked man since he became Bullet Club's Co-Leader and The Regime.

Alex: Smart Kid. Maybe One Day I'll let you lead the club.

Summer: Really?

Alex: Yes I will and plus you look adorable in that jacket of mine.

Lacey: But Alex-

Alex: Look I'm gonna spoil her and I dont care what people say at her school because they need to know She's in the Regime.

Lacey laughed and kissed Alex as It was the mens royal rumble. Apparently The Regime will be there too. Its every man for themselves at this rate and they needed be careful in that rumble.

So Far From Number 5-15 were James, Rade, Blood, Luka, Dragan and Damian. Number Eighteen hit and then..........

Alex made his entrance as He was doing his entrance.