07. 𝑰 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝑫𝒐 𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

THE REST OF the day was a complete drag

Jaemin finally managed to finish his Spanish homework about forty-five minutes after his conversation with Jisung. After putting his books and folders back in his backpack, he eagerly laid on his bed, stretching his arms so high that he thought they'd touch the ceiling. He only stopped stretching once he heard three satisfying pops come from his back.

The brunette was happy to finally get to unwind after a long day.

Or, at least he thought he was going to until his obnoxious siblings decided to start banging and screaming outside his bedroom door. Jaemin rolled his eyes and pushed himself out of bed and swung the door open.

"What?" He asked, annoyed.

His siblings looked up at him with mischievous eyes before pushing past the brunette and rushing into his room. "What do you think you're doing?" Jaemin questioned, and watched as the shuffled around, grabbing anything they could find. As any little child with tons of energy to waste would do, his brother, Joonie quickly crawled on top of his bed and started jumping and bouncing on it, squealing in joy.

Unlike her brother, Jia kept searching to find something in the older's room.

It's not like Jaemin had much in his room that could interest her. It wasn't filled with toys like she was hoping for. Instead it was filled with plants (Jaemin guesses about seven of them, two hanging from the ceiling, three tiny succulents and two large ones in two corners of his room. What? The boy loves plants) and clothes—that of which he had so many of, he had to buy a completely separate clothing rack because his items couldn't fit in his closet. Jaemin isn't ashamed of it. In fact, he's quite proud.

"We're bored, Nana!" Joonie exclaimed.

Jaemin chuckled. "Join the club." He said before going into the middle of his floor with his legs crossed. "Go get some games. We'll play together." He suggested, and his siblings smiled before running out.

Although his siblings annoy him often times, every sibling does that. He tries his best to be their best friend. They're little, and their parents are nearly always gone. He knows that they crave attention and stimulation. He is their older brother after all. He wants to be a big part of their childhood.