Chapter 7

Dillan sighed Chris needs to know about king David,but what will he do?he shook his head and walked up to Chris.

"Chris,David won't hurt us."Chris tilted his head"he'll test on us then send us back,he said he'll make everyone equal!"Chris sighed"David could be lying,Dillan.and I won't take that risk."

Dillan furrowed his eyebrows"but it's a risk worth taking,right?"Chris crosses his arms"we have to be careful."Dillan scoffed"I am being careful,we could take a chance instead of living in the woods!"

Chris glanced away"I'll figure something out."Dillan shook his head"no you won't,and who even made you our little leader?i don't want to be on a adventure,I just want to go home!"Dillan yelled.

"Well if you want to die because you want to'go home'then don't let the boot hit your ass on the way out!"Chris yelled back making everyone freeze in shock.

                           "Fine!"
                           "Fine!"

Then then stomped off,Molly then followed him"Dillan,Chris has a point.why should you trust David?"Dillan looked back at her"it's a chance I'm willing to take,are you with me or not?"

Molly glared at him,it was terrifying"I just don't want anything to happen to you,you pickle!"of course,Xander's rubbing off on everyone.Dillan sighed and turned all the way to her.

He grabbed her hands making Molly blush"I promise I'll be ok,wildflower."Molly looked up at him"and you'll come back."Dillan let her go"we'll see what happens."he then walked away,Molly stomped her foot"no you promise!!"

Molly sighed and walked back to the others"did you get him?"Jewel asked,she shook her head"he said he'd be careful and try to get back."Chris sighed he'll come back,right?

~~~~~~

Dillan walked through the forest into a village,he then found a man putting up a poster.

"Sir,I'd like to see his highness."Dillan informed nervously,the man raised a eyebrow"why?kids aren't allowed in the castle."

Dillan crossed his arms as he narrowed his eyes"I'm 15,one.and two,I have powers.electricity to be exact."the man sighed"right this way then."

~~~~~

Dillan has been riding in a wagon for what felt like forever before he looked up and saw the castle,it was grey with dark stone roofs giving it a creep factor.

Dillan shivered as the wagon went inside a clearing,the man parked and walked away.

The guy with dirty blonde hair walked up to him,he wore armor and seemed to be around his age as he gave Dillan a grin"welcome to the jungle,I'm Soren."

Dillan smiled shyly"I-I'm Dillan."Soren nodded and helped him out the wagon"now,you wanna see the big man?"