Chapter 19

Dillan walked into his room,everyone had their meals as he sighed and flopped on the bed.

He heard something peck his window and looked up to see a bird,a letter strapped on it"Molly!"Dillan got up and opened the door.

Dillan took the letter and made a stay motion at the bird,it tilted its head as Dillan read the letter.

Dear,Dillan.(hey,that sounds cool!)

How's life on the other side?do they give you food?have you been training?it's just me and Xander down here.

Chris and Jewel left to get recruits,to think it's been like,forever and we still don't know what to do!

Anyways,I can't wait to read back from you!

Sincerely,wildflower.

Dillan sighed happily then put the letter in his drawer,he took out a paper and started writing.

Dear,wildflower.

I miss you and everyone,this place has a weird vibe.

But yet I still have to stay,also,I hope they come back soon.I'm sure it's not the same with Chris gone(oh yeah,Jewel too)

This place isn't the least strange thing recently,I'm having this weird thing going on.

Is it normal to like two people?like,in a romance setting?i think that's what's going on but I just can't wrap my head around it,got any tips?

Sincerely,Dillan.

(Alright,here's what's going down:there's going to be more then one book of TPOW and this will finish relatively soon so I just wanted to give a heads up)