Chapter 11

"Where's Molly?she should be here by now,right?"Xander asked"she went to find Dillan."Jewel informed"by herself!?"

Chris looked to the castle we're too outnumbered and tired to keep going."let's hope she can defend herself in there."

~~~~~~~~

Molly sat at the edge of her cell and sighed,he knees to her chest.

"Molly."Dillan said making her jump,Molly sighed"what do you want?"Dillan looked at the bars"to get you out,wildflower!"Molly stood up"it's metal and you have nothing that can break it."

"I have lightning!"Dillan said,he could feel static on the bars just from him touching them"no thanks I choose life."Dillan chuckled"either way I'm getting you out,you don't have a reason to be here."

"Neither do you,come back with us.you got tested so it's time to go home."Molly said as she put her hands on the bars,she flinched from the static.

"If I do that I make more of a mess in the situation,I can't do that."Molly gave a saddened expression and looked to the floor,Dillan fiddled with his hands nervously"we can stay in contact through letters!"

Molly smiled"that's brilliant,Dillan!"Dillan smirked"thanks,Molly."Molly looked around"what about in the meantime?"Dillan hummed then held out his hand.

Small bolts of electricity went from his finger tips to his palm making Molly awe in amazement"you're power's so cool!"Dillan nodded"watch this!"the bolts then turned into little stickman making Molly giggle.

Molly tilted his head"would I get shocked if I touch your hand?"Dillan looked at his hand covered in voltage"I don't wanna chance it."Molly smiled"it's ok,you could never hurt me Dillan."

Dillan sighed and held up his hand"if you say so,wildflower."Molly then hesitantly touched the tip of Dillan's hand,a warm feeling went through her body as she held Dillan's hand,bolts of lightning dancing on their hands.

Molly stares at the bolts in complete awe,obvious to Dillan who was staring at her with a lovesick smile.

He had to let her free,if he didn't it would tear him inside out!

Molly locked eyes with Dillan and gave him a small grin,Dillan's face went bright red and Molly slipped her hand away"ow,I bit of static.."Molly muttered.

"S-sorry."Molly smiled"it's ok,like I sad,you could never hurt me."Dillan looked down at Molly as the smaller grabbed his hand and smiled,her eyes closed.