Chapter 12

Xander broke a twig in half and stared at the two twigs,he sighed as he thought back to Soren that stupid flirt.

Jewel raised a eyebrow"you ok?"Xander smirked"oh,you actually care for once?"Jewel sat down"you didn't answer my question,twig boy."

"I'm fine,it's just I'm a bit set off from a fight back at the castle."Jewel hummed"were they hard to beat?"Xander shook his head"no he was just a persistent bitch."Jewel chuckled"and your thinking about a rematch?"

Xander raised a eyebrow"how-"Jewel smiled"I might've not known you for long but I know your personality well enough,dark and aggressive dork.you'd do anything to have a rematch with those of your interest,right?"

"God,can you read minds?"Jewel shrugged"I would like a power like that,though."Xander hummed before standing up"well,I'm going to watch the castle."

"No you're going to fight that person again."Jewel said knowingly to get a gesture from Xander as he walked away.

~~~~~~~

Soren sighed as he looked to the forest where is he?did he survive the forest?Soren smiled of course he did,that guy's badass!

"I'll take a patrol!"Soren voiced his thoughts"yeah,that'll work!"Soren then walked out to the edge of the forest.

He looked back at the castle hesitantly should I do this?what will it cost?Soren was suddenly pinned against a tree"hey Prince Charming."Xander greeted with a smirk.

Soren groaned"hello twigs!"he greeted back,Xander rolled his eyes and shoved Soren"you missed me?"Soren asked.

"No I just like beating you up,loverboy."Soren propped against a tree"aww,you like something about me?I'm honored!"

Xander walked over and grabbed Soren's hand"not just that."Soren blushed before Xander flipped Soren"I like how easy it is."Xander snickered.

Soren sighed"so you don't like socializing at all?"Xander sat infront of him"no I like it,just not with you."Soren smiled"I guess I deserve that."Xander stood up and helped Soren up.

Aww is twigs being nice!?"so,why'd you come out here?"Xander asked"to see if you were here."Soren informed"and you were right,wow!"Xander said sarcastically.

"You know,you're a asshole but at least your a cute one."Soren flirted,Xander blushed and kicked him into a bush"ow,it was a compliment!"Soren said as he got up,Xander stifled a laugh as he covered his mouth.

Soren smiled"I bet you have a cute laugh,don't you?"Xander groaned"can you go two seconds without being a flirt?"Soren smirked and held out his hand"ok,help me up."

Xander took his hand before Soren pulled him down on top of him,Xander fell with his forehead hitting Soren's painfully.

Soren chuckled nervously"Soren.i have a few words for you."Xander said grabbing his shoulders"hold on tight!"the two then began to roll down a hill.

As they slowed down Xander parted away from Soren and sat up,a small smile on his face,he enjoyed his"rematches"with Soren.

Soren laughed"let's do it again!"Xander shook his head"sorry buddy but I gotta leave."Xander stood up with Soren"can we at least meet again?"Xander held back a smile"sure,every other day?"

(ShIpS!!!also,why do i think of the song"it's not like I like you"when thinking of the Sorder ship?also this

)