Chapter 22

Chris looked at the ground"ok,how do I do this?"Jewel sat on a boulder"try flirting with the earth."

Chris scrunched his nose"I'm not flirting with the earth Jewel,I have standards."Chris looked back to the ground alright,give us some boat gold.

Nothing.Chris groaned and touched the ground what if I do this?still nothing.

"Ask nicely?"Jewel advised,Chris sighed"please give us enough money for a boat."Chris waited for something and still didn't get a response,Chris groaned.

"Say-" "I don't need your help Jewel!"Chris grumbled to get a giggle from Jewel"if you say so,grump."Chris stared at the rift of grass at his feet I'm actually doing this.

He turned to a flower and sat next to it,touching its petals"you did a Uh..very good job making this flower!"still nothing"and I must say,this grass is a perfect green!"god I can't even flirt with dirt.

Chris sighed"Mother Earth,whatever you call yourself,please.i need this money and I won't use it selfishly,I need to save everyone but I need your help.."Jewel raised a eyebrow poor Chris..

Suddenly a rock cracked and gold gushered out"thank you earth!"Chris cheered as he collected the money,Jewel smiled"ready to become a pirate?"Chris chuckled"aye matey."

The two siblings then ran back to the village,determined to find Cahira and the other gifted children before King David did.

A prophecy was unfolding,and they were going to need recruits now more then ever.

(Ok friends that's the end of the first TPOW book in the series,I'll go get ready for book one.i already have two characters figured out and I'll keep you updated!)