Chapter 21

Chris took a drink from their container and sighed"finally a village,we've been walking forever."they then entered.

Chris looked around and saw no posters of him or the demands of King David,he felt safe.

"Now,where would a gifted one be?"Jewel mumbled looking around,she looked up and saw a mountain.

"Interested in mount all mother,dearest?"a mean asked making her jump"that's it's name?"the man nodded"our elder Sagie lives in there,she was the one who shared the prophecy."

"Oh,may we see her?"Jewel asked"of course,just follow the path."

~~~~~~

The siblings walked on a dirt road for a hour before coming to the porch of a small house"how dare these people leave a old woman out here."Chris mumbled.

A woman opened the door,she was deathly skinny and had many rinkles.

Though her silver blue eyes seemed ageless and looked the two up and down"come in children,I believe you want to see others like you."

Chris and Jewel sat at a table as Sagie poured them tea"I know who you are,both of you."she stared into Chris's two colored eyes"you're the one with the heart of the earth,once you realize your power no one will want to be in your way."

Chris tilted his head realizing my power?Sagie looked to Jewel and smiled softly"I know you have no powers Jewel,but you do have a ability to keep fighting by your brother.you have no idea how much your future will change thanks to that decision."

Jewel gulped"What will change?"Sagie chuckled"if I told you then it won't happen,but I can guide you both."Chris nodded"do you know where others like us are?"

Sagie nodded and took a sip of her tea"you may start with my granddaughter Cahira,though you'll need a boat."Jewel nodded"shouldn't be hard,we aren't that poor!"Sagie chuckled"Chris can give you all the money you need,right Chris?"

Chris looked to his hands"I-I can try."Jewel glared at him you could've given us any money!Jewel sighed,there was no need to fight.

"Now off with you,a fortune teller needs her beauty sleep."