Chapter 19

Storm's POV

As No Guidance played on my speaker, it was now 6:30 and I had nooo idea what to wear. And I had no idea where we were going. I guess I should just go with a cute but comfortable look. I already took my shower so I walk over to my closet. Hmm ok. Ooo you know what would be cute, if I dressed similar to Josh. I put on a white tank bodysuit with light blue ripped jeans. I grab my light blue Bape sweater putting it on then my Blue Chill Air Jordan 1s. Ok girl, you cute or whatever. I put on a light amount of makeup and then spray myself with my favourite perfume. Once I'm done, I take a picture and post it on Instagram.

Liked by JayGup, Diorr, and 100,674 others @ThunderStorm: Lil baby in her bag, in her birkin

@ThunderStorm: Lil baby in her bag, in her birkin. No nine to five, put the work in

View all comments...

@Fan1:😍😍😍
@Fan2: So beautiful🤩
@Diorr: Mb Storm👀🤍
@StarBaby:PERIOD😍✨
@Hater1:😷😷
@Jalen:🔥🔥
@CayeWoo: I see you🤩🔥
@JayGup:Mhm😍✨
@Fan3: Oop👀 @JayGup @ThunderStorm
@Hater2: @ThunderStorm Josh is MINE
@Melo:💙💙
@PettyLevels:Baddd😍

I smiled at the picture till I seen a text from Josh. He's outside. I turn my music off and grab my phone and Birkin bag. See what I did there lol. I turn my light off and quickly walk outside. I see him leaning against the car on his phone. I take in his outfit and sigh in relief. At least I dressed according to what we are doing. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Hi gorgeous, love the outfit" he says and I wave at him and thank him. We hug and he opens the car door for me. I thank him and take a seat putting my seat belt on. What a gentleman. He then sits in and starts driving. The ride is quiet while Gunna plays in the background.

"So first, we have to stop at the dollar store and grab a whole bunch of snacks" he says and I give him a confused look.

"Why?" I ask him.

"It's apart of our date" he says and takes a glance at me. We soon arrive to the dollar store and get out. We walk in and walk towards where the snacks are. I look around and see some bbq chips. I pick it up and continue to look around. Josh then comes around wearing some big green glasses. I look at him and start laughing.

"You look crazy" I say to him and he strikes a pose. I smile and shake my head. I grab a bottle of Gatorade and some gummy bears. He picks snacks of his own and I wait on the side for him. Once he's done we walk over to the cashier. I turn and grab my card from my wallet. When I turn back around Josh taps his card and pays for the snacks.

"Nooo I was gonna pay for it" I say and he laughs.

"When you're around me, I don't want you spending money" he says and I sigh. As he was about to grab the bags. I grab them both and we walk back to the car. I put the bags in the trunk and we sit back in the car. He drives again and I sit there looking at him. Who would've thought I'd be here, right now. With him.